Specialty restaurant upcharges

jwh

59 minutes ago, MBP&O2/O said:

La Dame is one thar puzzles me.

They claim it is 'intimate', and indeed I have never seen more that six tables - usually less - in use at any one time. Why therefore, do they cram so many tables into the room to the point where you have to turn sideways to squeeze between them???

The atmosphere and ambience I found to be fine, but personally I found the food to be indifferent at best. All things considered, were I to sail with Silversea again - which is unlikely - I would not dine there.

Strangely, we felt similar to you and said we'd not dine there again, but after being treated to a free meal (from agreeing to vacate our suite to make way for incoming crew), we really enjoyed the evening and found the food far better then previous experiences. (Silver Moon in January.)

So have slightly changed tune and would 100% use OBC there and possibly a real paid meal.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ronrick1943 said:

Owners Suite, Grand Suite, Royal suite and on the new ship coming the Master Suite.  States it on the SS web site for suites details.

Thx. Didn’t know that.

Think I’ll stick to my Vista and Verandahs, pay the dining up charge, and happily keep the difference between fares in my pocket.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stumblefoot said:

Thx. Didn’t know that.

Think I’ll stick to my Vista and Verandahs, pay the dining up charge, and happily keep the difference between fares in my pocket.

OK, not a problem-0-0-but you asked😊

Edited by ronrick1943
  • Like 1