Probably going to cancel - what are my options?

23 hours ago, ticketsunlimited said:

ou may never experience such a unique cruising experience ever again.  I understand your mask issues but with the relaxed protocols coming and more on the way I'm sure, you may want to try sailing with 50% capacity or less. 

Agreed. My in-laws did it recently and said it was "different" but they found it overall quite enjoyable. The low capacity / uncrowded feel is truly a unique experience from what they said. One thing they shared with us is the need to "keep an open mind" however since it's very possible to have port / itinerary changes. 

I guess another way to look at the mask thing is that for more than a year we all were wearing masks all the time in public where we had never worn them before.  Although it never has been one of my favorite things to do I - and I guess we all - adjusted. 

Having to do so again on what really is a limited basis on board was not that difficult to do and did not take anything away from our experience on either of our two recent cruises.  It was only on the inside venues but not in any of the dining or drinking venues while consuming either item.  We also were not required to wear them in our port of calls.  And the low passenger count on board is terrific.  That will be a hard readjustment for us once capacity increases back to normal!   

Based on our recent experiences if it were me I would not cancel.

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Like 1