Healthcare discount and 5+15% ?

mrschipsfc

good morning all  I am currently booked on the Seashore April 23  I received the HC discount when I booked.  I see that this cruise qualifies for the 5+15 discount for Voyagers Club of which I am a member,  Does anyone know if I can get the VCou discount as OBC?  Thank you

14 minutes ago, mrschipsfc said:

good morning all  I am currently booked on the Seashore April 23  I received the HC discount when I booked.  I see that this cruise qualifies for the 5+15 discount for Voyagers Club of which I am a member,  Does anyone know if I can get the VCou discount as OBC?  Thank you

You can try, but most are saying they are not having luck.  They appear to be holding the line on only one discount can be applied.  The one absolute with MSC is that there is no absolute.  Won't hurt to try, though.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, drsel said:

Do dermatologists, dentists, opthalmologists, orthopedic surgeons working in their own private clinics qualify for the healthcare discount?

No, as you have often reminded folks on these boards. 😉

On 2/14/2022 at 9:13 AM, mrschipsfc said:

No, we tried as well. You can take the healthcare discount with the 5% though for regular voyager club. We’re leaving the week after you, only reason we booked msc was because of the discount. 

• 2 weeks later...

My current invoice is not showing the healthcare discount. The cruise rep said I would have to wait until my healthcare documents were reviewed (probably within a couple of days).

Will I receive an updated invoice when it is approved? Also, is MSC that quick in processing the discounts? Thanks

Edited by kilkoyne

1 hour ago, kilkoyne said:

My current invoice is not showing the healthcare discount. The cruise rep said I would have to wait until my healthcare documents were reviewed (probably within a couple of days).

Will I receive an updated invoice when it is approved? Also, is MSC that quick in processing the discounts? Thanks

I submitted the supporting documents on Wednesday last week and the Healthcare Hero Discount was approved on Thursday morning, (less than 24 hours) via eMail from MSC.

I verified by checking the booking on MSC website.. all good.. I saved a considerable amount.. Thank You MSC !

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

It is not uncommon for cruise lines to offer promotions and discounts to their customers, and it is possible that the Voyager's Club discount you mentioned is one such promotion. If you are a member of the Voyager's Club and your cruise is eligible for the 5+15 discount, you may be able to apply the discount to your booking as onboard credit (OBC).

Andersen

Edited by Bendamsed