Celebrity Bathroom Product Question

Rainbow3fe

59 minutes ago, Julma said:

I found the body wash and lotion to be fine.  Pretty neutral spa like smell that didn't linger.

Neutral is fine and it saves me from carrying an extra 3 weeks worth of heavy liquids.

😎🌊

3 hours ago, kwokpot said:

Slightly OT:

Before I took early retirement and moved to Philadelphia I worked at Chase Bank in Manhattan. At one point in my long career with them I was a Branch Manager for one of their branches in the Greenwich Village neighborhood.One of my business customers  was the original Bigelow Pharmacy on Sixth Ave.. Never thought they'd grow to become an International brand. 

Wow ... you learn something new every day.   For some reason I just assumed it was a British brand.   After looking them up I'm happy Celebrity is supporting them.

I Googled on them and found the following -

What happened to Bigelow?

There was formerly a chain of stores; however, the only store still operating is the original Sixth Avenue store in Greenwich Village. C.O. Bigelow products remain available on the company's Web site and at Bath & Body Works as well. All of the other stores have closed.
  • Like 2

It was my understanding that the non-Revolutionized ships still had Bulgari products in suites, but Revolutionized ships and Edge class got Co. Bigelow and the other brand. You can see Bulgari products in the bathrooms of the Penthouse in this video on Constellation from last month.

• Thanks 1