Captain's Club - 50 points for Hotels by Celebrity Booking

misterkevin

I have been thinking about this new offer only available through February 28, 2022 bookings, but I'm truly uninspired by the hotel selections, rates, and terms.

I can't seem to find any hotels which aren't pay-in-full at the time of booking, refundable, and priced less than any other mass booking site like Expedia or TripAdvisor. Interestingly, even when the price quoted on the Hotels by Celebrity booking site is less than Expedia, the taxes and fees push the price to above booking outside Celebrity!

Am I missing something? How is this convenient? Does anybody know if I had to cancel due to a positive Covid test at the last minute, if my hotel works then be refundable?

1 hour ago, misterkevin said:

I have been thinking about this new offer only available through February 28, 2022 bookings, but I'm truly uninspired by the hotel selections, rates, and terms.

I can't seem to find any hotels which aren't pay-in-full at the time of booking, refundable, and priced less than any other mass booking site like Expedia or TripAdvisor. Interestingly, even when the price quoted on the Hotels by Celebrity booking site is less than Expedia, the taxes and fees push the price to above booking outside Celebrity!

Am I missing something? How is this convenient? Does anybody know if I had to cancel due to a positive Covid test at the last minute, if my hotel works then be refundable?

You may find the answer to your question over on this active thread on the subject (check out the most recent posts): 

On 2/17/2022 at 12:49 PM, misterkevin said:

Yessssssssss the rates for hotels are much more expensive that only resources.  No thanks.......