Where for lunch, embarkation day, on Edge?

MDTrip

Check to see if The Eden Cafe is open. It is open on some cruises on embarkation day. My guess is that it depends on the # of passengers. I have been on Edge twice,  one time it was open and one time it wasn’t. If it isn’t open on embarkation, try to go one day. Food is made to order. Menu is limited but very good.

• Like 1

If you are in Concierge Class, there is lunch in one of the MDR’s; however, post reopening on some cruises this has been delayed until a sea day while others have reported it on embarkation day.

There is the Mast Grill for burgers and hot dogs.

Raw on 5 which is an ala carte specialty restaurant and has many cooked items in addition to sushi, etc.

Le Grand Bistro has a  GREAT lunch at a $20 pp fee

• 2 weeks later...

Will be boarding Edge for first time next Sunday and had the same question. Le Grande Bistro, as mentioned above, sounds wonderful. 

On S class ships, I’ve always enjoyed the Indian food at the lunch buffet and am wondering if it’s offered on the Edge as well?

Also, does the Edge buffet include the same wonderful ice cream as on S class ships?

Thanks!

7 hours ago, red919 said:

Will be boarding Edge for first time next Sunday and had the same question. Le Grande Bistro, as mentioned above, sounds wonderful. 

On S class ships, I’ve always enjoyed the Indian food at the lunch buffet and am wondering if it’s offered on the Edge as well?

Also, does the Edge buffet include the same wonderful ice cream as on S class ships?

Thanks!

Yes to both of your questions.