Sailing To Bermuda in July

tulok

We will be sailing to Bermuda this July. I have done a Pacific crossing to HI and it was cold and windy for most of the sea days. Is Atlantic the same? We are sailing from NY. Trying to think about packing while winter clothes are on clearance. Winter here is mainly long sleeves.

14 minutes ago, tulok said:

We will be sailing to Bermuda this July. I have done a Pacific crossing to HI and it was cold and windy for most of the sea days. Is Atlantic the same? We are sailing from NY. Trying to think about packing while winter clothes are on clearance. Winter here is mainly long sleeves.

We have gone to Bermuda multiple times in the summer.  It is VERY hot.  However the ship's air conditioning is very cool.  I suggest that you wear long sleeves at dinner time and even bring a sweater or sweat shirt.

1 hour ago, tulok said:

The temperatures in Bermuda should have highs in the mid 80s and it will be humid.  I personally don't see that as being "hot".  Uncomfortable yes..  As mentioned, the ship can be cool and dress accordingly indoors with long sleeves and a light sweater or jacket.  

2 hours ago, tulok said:

weather will be lovely in July, though a storm can randomly pop up but overall it should be nice.  Bermuda itself will be very warm.

9 hours ago, tulok said:

Ahhh... No.  Nice and warm.

You will love Bermuda.

The only drawback is that you are out at dockyards.

Way away from everything.

12 hours ago, tulok said:

Sailing in July to Bermuda it will be warm on the sea crossing days. Cold and windy is in May.