Crown Royal served?

firefighter4u

3 minutes ago, Moondogy said:

I wonder how much stock the US had of it before the shut down and how low our stocks are?

The bartenders told me that they have been getting supplies in regularly. The challenge, I imagine, is inventory control when you're not running anywhere near full capacity.

35 minutes ago, Moondogy said:

I wonder how much stock the US had of it before the shut down and how low our stocks are?

One of my close friends works for a company that sells liquor to the cruise lines and duty free shops and Princess is one of her clients.  I just texted her and she said that the whole country is low on Crown Royal so it makes sense that many ships don’t have it.  (And just as I started drinking it again, go figure!)

Lots of logistics issues getting things to cruise ships as well. 

Thankfully I am flexible with what cocktails I have.  LOL

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Moondogy said:

The drink package is limited to a certain price of drinks...I believe $12 and under, so if someone is not aware of this in advance your tab could build up before you know it. Just trying to help some that aren't aware.

But $17 for a double is $8.50 a single, right? I asked because several people have said they can order a double with the package, and it counts as two drinks. Versus ordering two glasses of wine would mean you pay for the second glass, on the Package. So I still need help 🙂

4 hours ago, Tedferg said:

But $17 for a double is $8.50 a single, right? I asked because several people have said they can order a double with the package, and it counts as two drinks. Versus ordering two glasses of wine would mean you pay for the second glass, on the Package. So I still need help 🙂

I don't know, I've never had the package before, if so....I'll be ordering my double Jamesons 😆 I was going under the assumption that they would not let you have two drinks at a time since it says there is a waiting period that you have to wait between orders. So what you are saying you can order a double at one time, but does that mean you can only have 6 of those a day?

Edited by Moondogy
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Moondogy said:

I don't know, I've never had the package before, if so....I'll be ordering my double Jamesons 😆 I was going under the assumption that they would not let you have two drinks at a time since it says there is a waiting period that you have to wait between orders. So what you are saying you can order a double at one time, but does that mean you can only have 6 of those a day?

Just going on what several people have said, especially @Thrak , he does double Talisker - Lord knows why! you could get 7 per day on 15 drinks, then pay for one shot on the 8th 🙂

There is a difference between two shots in one glass and two separate drinks.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tedferg said:

Just going on what several people have said, especially @Thrak , he does double Talisker - Lord knows why! you could get 7 per day on 15 drinks, then pay for one shot on the 8th 🙂

There is a difference between two shots in one glass and two separate drinks.

Thanks for the info 🙂 I know what I'll be ordering on my next cruise 🤣

17 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

One of my close friends works for a company that sells liquor to the cruise lines and duty free shops and Princess is one of her clients.  I just texted her and she said that the whole country is low on Crown Royal so it makes sense that many ships don’t have it.  (And just as I started drinking it again, go figure!)

Lots of logistics issues getting things to cruise ships as well. 

Thankfully I am flexible with what cocktails I have.  LOL

The Crown must be tied up in that trucker protest in Ottawa.  😄  Or else a shortage of purple felt bags, which probably are imported from China.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...