Crown Royal served?

firefighter4u

1 hour ago, firefighter4u said:

Heading on the Majestic in April and just wondering if they serve Crown Royal on board?

On the Majestic for the previous sailing, ending on February 19, they DID NOT have Crown Royal at all in any bar onboard.  Hopefully it will be back soon. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grimpil said:

Isn't it illegal to mix Crown Royal

No but its illegal to mix true bourbon though....lol  For those who say there is no Crown I'm wondering is there any other ryes like, Canadian Club or Wisers?  I cant imagine our cruise next month and no Crown.  My DW will be miserable the whole cruise because it's all she drinks.... We used to gift our selves a couple of bottles, but that option doesnt seem to be there anymore either.😱

On 2/19/2022 at 2:11 PM, grimpil said:

It just got me thinking... can you order a double on the medallion app, i don't remember seeing that option on our November ruby cruise

My last cruise I was not on drink package, I ordered a double Jameson with no problem. Warning though, if you are on drink package, a double Jameson was $17 🤣

4 hours ago, Moondogy said:

My last cruise I was not on drink package, I ordered a double Jameson with no problem. Warning though, if you are on drink package, a double Jameson was $17 🤣

Good to know!  that is my alternate choice!!

Edited by firefighter4u

4 hours ago, DCThunder said:

On Enchanted in January, they ran our of Grey Goose. A drinking companion was reduced to having to quaff Absolute.  Quelle horreur!

So I may be not able to get Crown Royal nor Grey Goose?!  It’s a good thing I would be happy with Tito’s then.  Hopefully they have that. 

2 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

So I may be not able to get Crown Royal nor Grey Goose?!  It’s a good thing I would be happy with Tito’s then.  Hopefully they have that. 

Hit or miss on everything. All the above were in stock throughout our cruise last week. They did run out of some wines and Sambuca.

12 minutes ago, Tedferg said:

I don't understand.

The drink package is limited to a certain price of drinks...I believe $12 and under, so if someone is not aware of this in advance your tab could build up before you know it. Just trying to help some that aren't aware.

16 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

I wonder how much stock the US had of it before the shut down and how low our stocks are?