Are all OS and 2 bedroom GS on Allure ocean view balconies?

Trying to do some research on this and figure I'd crowdsource - I see that some of the Allure crown lofts don't have ocean view balconies, so before I Royal Up I just wanted to see if anyone has any insight on Owner's Suite and 2 bedroom Grand Suite balcony views. From what I can tell, most OS/GS are center of the ship, thus I assume OV balconies. Thanks so much!

2 hours ago, rikkimiller said:

From what I can tell, most OS/GS are center of the ship, thus I assume OV balconies.

Right, but even those CLSs that are listed as not having an ocean view, do have an ocean view, just not the traditional one directly to the water (they are not inward facing like the neighborhood balconies).

Edited by Biker19

24 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Right, but even those CLSs that are listed as not having an ocean view, do have an ocean view, just not the traditional one directly to the water (they are not inward facing like the neighborhood balconies).

Got it - thank you! I guess I'm just trying to confirm that all suites are outward facing and have a view of the ocean, however non-traditional. I assume that's an obvious yes for what you're paying, but want to be sure. 

Just now, rikkimiller said:

I assume that's an obvious yes for what you're paying, but want to be sure. 

Some, don't like that non-traditional view (over the sports court) and don't book those for that reason - but you can see the ocean just fine from there.

Not only are the OS and GS2BR all ocean view balconies, they are all on the hump. 

On that ship the hump is formed by extending the balconies out, so you'll get an extra-large balcony. Plenty of room for loungers AND a table with four chairs. 

(Maybe hard to explain, but on Freedom class ships the hump is formed by pushing the cabins out, there is a curve in the hallway. But on Oasis class ships the hallway is straight, the cabins are all the same depth, but the balconies extends out further from the side of the ship to form the hump.)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SG65CB said:

Not only are the OS and GS2BR all ocean view balconies, they are all on the hump. 

On that ship the hump is formed by extending the balconies out, so you'll get an extra-large balcony. Plenty of room for loungers AND a table with four chairs. 

(Maybe hard to explain, but on Freedom class ships the hump is formed by pushing the cabins out, there is a curve in the hallway. But on Oasis class ships the hallway is straight, the cabins are all the same depth, but the balconies extends out further from the side of the ship to form the hump.)

Fantastic, thank you so much!! This makes tons of sense and is very helpful with upping our bids.

• Like 1