Final payment due date question

PokrChick

I am due to sail on Oasis on 6/5/2022 for a 5 night cruise.  A booking that I made directly through RC.  All of my paperwork, including a recent email from RC, says final payment is due on 3/7/2022.  However, when I go online to make final payment, it lists the due date as 4/6/2022.  Which is correct?  I tried calling RC to get a new booking confirmation sent but that's no longer an automated option and I don't feel like holding for a rep if I don't need to.  The recording says that call volume is high and waits are long.  Thanks in advance!!

image.png.753647083056a717844b276c8f91bf4a.png

3 minutes ago, PokrChick said:

I am due to sail on Oasis on 6/5/2022 for a 5 night cruise.  A booking that I made directly through RC.  All of my paperwork, including a recent email from RC, says final payment is due on 3/7/2022.  However, when I go online to make final payment, it lists the due date as 4/6/2022.  Which is correct?  I tried calling RC to get a new booking confirmation sent but that's no longer an automated option and I don't feel like holding for a rep if I don't need to.  The recording says that call volume is high and waits are long.  Thanks in advance!!

image.png.753647083056a717844b276c8f91bf4a.png

Final was changed to 60 days this past Wednesdsy