Tote bags and card holders.

sunlover33

It’s been 2 years since our last Celebrity cruise, due to numerous cancellations.  I don’t remember getting a tote bag on our last cruise on Infinity, but then maybe it’s been so long I have forgotten! One year we were given a very flimsy useless cloth bag that didn’t zip. We are booked in a sky suite for the next cruise on Reflection and wondering if I need to pack a zipped tote bag or will we get something usable? We also had some lovely blue leather sea pass card holders from one of the cruises, may have been  Celebrity or Azamara, I have  forgotten which, but haven’t had any since. Have  they been discontinued also?  

We got the leather card holder and both the thin fabric tote and a heavier tote bag.  I already have 25 (3 versions)  of the nice tote bags the latest of which does not have a zipper.  I didn’t check the one on our suite on the Reflection, earlier this month .  I have stopped brings them home. 

On the Reflection right now in a Sky Suite. There's the flimsy disposable tote without a zipper closing and the heavier grey canvas tote bag that comes in a zippered storage bag which attaches inside the tote bag for a zippered storage pocket. The bag doesn't have a closure but there's also a outside side pocket along the side seam that zips close. The grey pleather credit card holder was included.

Edited by kwokpot
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

On the Reflection right now in a Sky Suite. There's the flimsy disposable tote without a zipper closing and the heavier grey canvas tote bag that comes in a zippered storage bag which attaches inside the tote bag for a zippered storage pocket. The bag doesn't have a closure but there's also a outside side pocket along the side seam that zips close. The grey pleather credit card holder was included.

I just wanted to add, for anyone reading this that might wonder, that Aqua Class gets the same exact bling - was just in Aqua on Equinox last week.  The color of the flimsy bag and the higher end bag with the zipper tote, as well as the "pleather" thin wallet, has changed from the former navy to grey.  I save the flimsy bags and use them as Christmas gift bags - I tie a big red bow around the handle.  A gift bag that the receiver can reuse!  And I use the zippered tote to hold our passports, vaccination cards and boarding passes - fits perfectly in my travel bag and keeps the documents safe and ready to grab when needed.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, lexmiller said:

I just wanted to add, for anyone reading this that might wonder, that Aqua Class gets the same exact bling - was just in Aqua on Equinox last week.  The color of the flimsy bag and the higher end bag with the zipper tote, as well as the "pleather" thin wallet, has changed from the former navy to grey.  I save the flimsy bags and use them as Christmas gift bags - I tie a big red bow around the handle.  A gift bag that the receiver can reuse!  And I use the zippered tote to hold our passports, vaccination cards and boarding passes - fits perfectly in my travel bag and keeps the documents safe and ready to grab when needed.

Same swag in Concierge on Equinox last week. But we leave the light weight bag behind, add the higher end bag to our collection. The light weight one is great for beach towels etc on those days…