Saint Greg's Sailabration - LIVE - Carnival Glory March 5th-13th 2022

Saint Greg

The building with the point on the top is the old World Trade Center. Next to Hilton Riverside. It’s now a four seasons. It’s the reason the riverfront streetcar was shutdown in that area pre-covid. I know Sean Payton, Mickey Loomis, Drew Brees, and Ellen Degeneres are among the people who own residences there. I think they’re in the 2-12 mil range. And it’s not the primary residence of any of those folks. 

746BDB27-9B7D-4726-8A34-33575F8459AE.jpeg

• Like 8

Haha. It’s wall to wall people up there. You couldn’t get out of the balcony area. Everyone is in their groups and oblivious to everyone else so “excuse me” wasn’t working. There was an open seat at the end of a table so I tried Squeeze between that at a standing group. The guy at the end took issue with me pushing through him. I told him look down the line. You’re blocking the whole fudging thing. Except I didn’t say fudging. He seemed to understand at that point.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Everyone loves the saxophone. They all start clapping when he starts playing. I used to play the saxophone. Probably still could. I remember the notes. I remember how to finger and tongue them.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Haha 9

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Everyone loves the saxophone. They all start clapping when he starts playing. I used to play the saxophone. Probably still could. I remember the notes. I remember how to finger and tongue them.

You and Jake Jarmel. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Oh my- in my George Takei voice. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I decided to try to get something to eat. There’s a pizza place a few blocks away that’s open until midnight. But it’s in the opposite direction of my hotel. I decided to go anyway. Should’ve called ahead and ordered. It’s a 15-20min wait they say. I ordered a small meat lovers. 

F2163BFB-D7AC-4166-A915-14084878CAA6.jpeg

• Like 4

Nobody messed with the thermostat. So either they aren’t in there or they’re just as cold blooded as I am.

or they don’t know the thermostat in the room doesn’t work. “I have it all the way on 90 and it’s still 60 in here!”

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

As far as security goes, I was told if I came in after midnight I would have to enter a code into the door. I came back at 11:48 and still had to enter the code. It worked. The front desk girl met me in the hallway to make sure I was legit.

• Like 1