Check in

GMomKassie

First time sailing RC and I was wondering if you can upload a picture of a person or does it need to be taken thru the app?  The reason I am asking is because I want to check us in sooner than later to get an earlier boarding time but it's me and a friend that are going and he won't be available when I go to check us in.  He's coming over this weekend so if I can upload one then I will take a few photos of him then.  

Thank you!  

If you're trying to get on board faster you can upload your vaccination card thinking that will speed things along, but they still want to see the actual card. Even if the app says your vaccination card has been accepted they still insist on seeing it when you board, so make sure you bring it. Otherwise you can't board. And then they can take your picture since it seems half the time they re-take it anyway.  

• Thanks 1

Thank you for the insights!   Not so much wanting to get through the terminal check in process faster, just being able select an earlier boarding time. 

Would be a little upset if I was wanting to check in around midnight and couldn't select a time until the next day because he "needed" sleep!  GAH! 😁

19 minutes ago, Indyrobb said:

Thank you for the insights!   Not so much wanting to get through the terminal check in process faster, just being able select an earlier boarding time. 

Would be a little upset if I was wanting to check in around midnight and couldn't select a time until the next day because he "needed" sleep!  GAH! 😁

You don't need a picture to check in on line.