Help needed with selling Cruise Next certificate

cruiseagona

I've sold several cruise next certificates on the E*ay sight, never with any problems. Sold the last one at the beginning of January. For some reason it is not showing up in his account. (I do not have the cruise next certificate number). Between him and I, we have called at least 8 times. Just called and now they want his birthdate before they will do anything else. They have never asked this before.

1. Do you have any suggestions for how to get this resolved. It has become a pain in the (insert your own body part :). 

2. Do you have a telephone number for the Cruise Next desk? I was told they do not have a specific phone number for that department. According to the rep, they communicate through email. (I have been able to call, it's just that I have to press a million buttons to finally get to them.)

TIA.

Recent threads on the topic have indicated there is no longer a phone number to call the CruiseNext desk, it's all email and apparently the queue for getting things resolved has been long.

Here's one thread - 

It may have gotten transferred to the wrong person and they need more info, and likely a confirmation from the accidental recipient, before they can redirect it correctly.

I ended up with someone else’s FCC in my account in December, and it took almost a month for it to be removed and returned to the correct owner.  And that’s with my PCC on top of the situation and taking care of all the emailing back and forth.

My PCC did say that if I’d tried to use it they likely would have caught it then and removed it from whatever reservation I’d made with it.