Cape Liberty Garage Hours

bmill7272

5 minutes ago, bmill7272 said:

Thank you, I didn’t think of that.

Just be aware aware you might not be able to enter the garage until, everyone on the previous cruise leaves. Also depending what time of year  you leave, you might not be able to get in the garage at all. 

17 hours ago, jptoz said:

Just be aware aware you might not be able to enter the garage until, everyone on the previous cruise leaves. Also depending what time of year  you leave, you might not be able to get in the garage at all. 

Really? Never sailed from NJ but parked at the Manhattan cruise port several times, we always showed up before 9 and parked and folks were definitely still getting off of the ship.

9 hours ago, mjkacmom said:

Really? Never sailed from NJ but parked at the Manhattan cruise port several times, we always showed up before 9 and parked and folks were definitely still getting off of the ship.

The most important thing is what time of year. If its during the summer, 3 or 4 ships could be leaving from Cape liberty. Which will force some to park in the outdoor lots. Has happened to me. There are plenty of spots,  but  just not inside the  garage.

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2022 at 7:00 PM, jptoz said:

The most important thing is what time of year. If its during the summer, 3 or 4 ships could be leaving from Cape liberty. Which will force some to park in the outdoor lots. Has happened to me. There are plenty of spots,  but  just not inside the  garage.

Do you mean outdoor lots at the port or outdoor lots outside the terminal?  We're driving up in May and while we're the only ship leaving THAT day, there will be two other ships that left before us and, thus, cars will be parked there for those two ships before we even show up.  My concern is getting there and absolutely no parking left.  I don't care if I have to park outside.

1 hour ago, birdlord said:

Do you mean outdoor lots at the port or outdoor lots outside the terminal?  We're driving up in May and while we're the only ship leaving THAT day, there will be two other ships that left before us and, thus, cars will be parked there for those two ships before we even show up.  My concern is getting there and absolutely no parking left.  I don't care if I have to park outside.

The poster means outdoor lots at the port. There are no other parking facilities near the port.