Office of the CEO

gafnewyork

I posted back in January of my very unpleasant and unfortunate ordeal being isolated in a porthole room on the Millennium after testing Covid positive during the Holiday cruise.  

Since then, I’ve been in contact with the office of the CEO. And, though the real life experience was horrible, the handling of my feedback and follow though on the lines Cruise With Confidence commitment have been exemplary.  So much so that we are now looking forward to our Holiday 2022 cruise on the Edge.  

Kudos to Ms. Lisa Lutoff-Perlo and her wonderful team! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Lol no. I did get a phone call back within 3 hours of my first email to her office after my initial complaint. I then followed up a month later and again very prompt response.  Not sure many CEO offices run this smoothly and quickly.  

What I got was what they promised as part of Cruise With Confidence. Nothing more and nothing less.   

However, the responsiveness and care demonstrated is worth even more.  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

At least you had a port hole room!   Celebrity could have housed you in an inside stateroom so you must have had some status.   Testing positive for COVID on a cruise will never be a pleasant or good experience.   It is essential you are kept isolated away from other passengers for their safety.

Its a definite risk you take when cruising during a pandemic.