Looks like Voyager's Club discounts not working on standard and Voyages Select sailings...

Stockjock

I've done a few mock bookings with standard sailings and Voyages Select sailings.  When I choose my sailing or promotion, it prompts me to enter my VC number from the dropdown menu.  I select it, it tells me the card has been successfully applied, then it just sits there with the "OK" button greyed out.  If I click on the page a couple of times, it takes me back to the home page.

Tried this on 3 devices (Windows, Mac and iPad) and on 2 operating systems (Chrome and Safari) all with the same result.  I also tried it on someone else's VC account and they too had this problem.

I assume everyone else is having this issue?

Edited by Stockjock

1 hour ago, Stockjock said:

No problem for me.

I picked a random date that was 5%+15%, picked the ship, promo, experience, stateroom type and above Summary was the fare before taxes/fees ($2,203.66pp).

I used a different tab (not logged in) and picked the same ship, promo, experience, stateroom type and above Summary was the fare before taxes/fees ($2,729pp).

Edited by Two Wheels Only

1 minute ago, Two Wheels Only said:

No problem for me.

I picked a random date that was 5%+15%, picked the ship, promo, experience, stateroom type and above Summary was the fare before taxes/fees ($2,203.66pp).

I used a different tab (not logged in) and picked the same ship, promo, experience, stateroom type and above Summary was the fare before taxes/fees ($2,799pp).

So you selected your VC number (works) and then hit "OK" and it went to the next page and showed you the newly reduced price?  That's definitely not happening for me.

1 hour ago, Stockjock said:

I've done a few mock bookings with standard sailings and Voyages Select sailings.  When I choose my sailing or promotion, it prompts me to enter my VC number from the dropdown menu.  I select it, it tells me the card has been successfully applied, then it just sits there with the "OK" button greyed out.  If I click on the page a couple of times, it takes me back to the home page.

Tried this on 3 devices (Windows, Mac and iPad) and on 2 operating systems (Chrome and Safari) all with the same result.  I also tried it on someone else's VC account and they too had this problem.

I've been having the same issue 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stockjock said:

So you selected your VC number (works) and then hit "OK" and it went to the next page and showed you the newly reduced price?  That's definitely not happening for me.

After I enter VC # and DOB, it takes about 6 seconds to show the "Select your offer" with different prices. 

Pretty much what Two Wheels Only did. I had this issue a few days ago. What worked for me was to log out then enter VC number when asked. That method was still working yesterday.

Edited by Rhea98
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Stockjock said:

I had this problem too...here is what you need to do...

1) Log out

2) Book again

3) *Manually* enter your voyager number

This will work.

You have to understand that MSC poses these "tests" for us to make sure we really, really want to sail with them 🙂

Sorry, saw @Rhea98 gave the answer first...

Edited by alyssamma
  • Like 2

On 3/3/2022 at 10:49 PM, Stockjock said:

Yes, this happened to me as well with multiple browsers. FYI, there are many bugs on their webpage. Looks like you can book at discount if you find the bugs.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else getting pricing which only reflects a 5% discount lately? The last few days, no matter how I use workarounds to get my Voyager number to apply within the 5%+15% deals section, I end up with only 5% pricing at the end of a mock booking. Should I assume this is just a website glitch since the sailing is showing valid for the 5%+15% promo? Thanks for any input!!

I noticed the same on a couple of sailings on Friday. Shows under Voyager Select but then the price adjustment once I input my number is only by 5%.....but when I called the agent for a price, she got the full 5% plus 15% so who knows.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Chrisfromco said:

The last few days, no matter how I use workarounds to get my Voyager number to apply within the 5%+15% deals section, I end up with only 5% pricing at the end of a mock booking. Should I assume this is just a website glitch since the sailing is showing valid for the 5%+15% promo? Thanks for any input!!

31 minutes ago, pghflyer said:

Shows under Voyager Select but then the price adjustment once I input my number is only by 5%.....but when I called the agent for a price, she got the full 5% plus 15% so who knows.

After some experimenting, it looks like a website problem. The "pax-type-515" in the URL for the 5%+15% sailings disappears at some point in the booking process. From that point on, only the standard 5% discount is shown.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Chrisfromco said:

Anyone else getting pricing which only reflects a 5% discount lately? The last few days, no matter how I use workarounds to get my Voyager number to apply within the 5%+15% deals section, I end up with only 5% pricing at the end of a mock booking. Should I assume this is just a website glitch since the sailing is showing valid for the 5%+15% promo? Thanks for any input!!

This is exactly what I experienced over the weekend. Was hoping it would be resolved today but, still not working. Trying to avoid calling but looks like this is the way to go.

• Like 1