List of shore excursions you have already paid for….. where can I find it?

VitaminSea53

I hope someone can clue me in.  I have an upcoming cruise and I just paid for several shore excursions.  I expected to find a list on the website of what I have already signed up and paid for.  I have searched up and down and all around and can’t find it.  Can someone help?

3 minutes ago, VitaminSea53 said:

I hope someone can clue me in.  I have an upcoming cruise and I just paid for several shore excursions.  I expected to find a list on the website of what I have already signed up and paid for.  I have searched up and down and all around and can’t find it.  Can someone help?

Sign in.  Click on cruise planner then order history and you will see what you have paid for.

Edited by yogini06

3 minutes ago, VitaminSea53 said:

Did you do this via your cruise planner?

11 hours ago, jelayne said:

If you have the app the excursions should show up on your calendar.

Is there a problem with the app?  I tried to access it and it says it needs to update.  I did the update and it still says “time for an update”.  I tired on 2 different devices ….same result.

1 minute ago, VitaminSea53 said:

Is there a problem with the app?  I tried to access it and it says it needs to update.  I did the update and it still says “time for an update”.  I tired on 2 different devices ….same result.

I ended up deleting the App and reinstalling and the “update” message is gone.