ArcticKitty Tackles Alaska - Carnival Splendor 02-10 May 2022- Trip Planning, Trip Report, & Mehhhhbe Some LIVE

arctickitty

13 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Does that say Taco Lager?

🚨New On-Tap / Special Menu!!🚨
//🌮Taco Lager A Mexican Style Lager 🍺/ 5.5%//
Pull out your beach chair, lather up in sunscreen then sit back and relax, while you enjoy this crisp clean lager! We brewed this beer for our good friends @deckhanddavesfishtacos, so you can have the best of both worlds, mouthwatering fish tacos and a light refreshing cold lager!
We’ve also crafted up a special pizza taco themed menu that pairs well with the Taco Lager
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, arctickitty said:

They have other flavors…she decorates them to order and they all looked top notch.  Some locals in front of us ordered unicorn and maple bacon.

BCD0DA72-63C4-42BA-B9D8-203A52FF3AFA.thumb.jpeg.fe522e2724ab6e1ce05be7ef5ac33ad8.jpeg

Is the animal cookie like our kind of animal cookie or does it have like...moose meat on it?

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Is the animal cookie like our kind of animal cookie or does it have like...moose meat on it?

I didn’t see her make the animal cookie one, but I am pretty sure the salmon donut was the only seafood one and maple bacon was the only meat.  But I’d I ever go back into the cafe business, moose donut will be on my menu.  (Oops except you can’t sell moose meat in Alaska…would have to be elk or reindeer).

14 minutes ago, Eli_6 said:

How is capacity?  Are they sailing full?

I never heard a number but we saw one block of rooms that was completely blocked off.  It pretty much never felt crowded to me except Victoria (short port) and Punchliner filled up.  Dinner was never more than the “under 10 minute” wait.  Pizza got lines late when nothing else was open.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, arctickitty said:

I never heard a number but we saw one block of rooms that was completely blocked off.  It pretty much never felt crowded to me except Victoria (short port) and Punchliner filled up.  Dinner was never more than the “under 10 minute” wait.  Pizza got lines late when nothing else was open.

Thank you so much!  

• Thanks 1