Celebrity Equinox

rohudd1

I was just looking over my documents for my upcoming cruise on the Equinox on March 25th.  It appears that Grand Cayman is back as a port of call.  Falmouth, Jamaica has been removed.  Am I correct?

7 minutes ago, rohudd1 said:

I was just looking over my documents for my upcoming cruise on the Equinox on March 25th.  It appears that Grand Cayman is back as a port of call.  Falmouth, Jamaica has been removed.  Am I correct?

You will probably get more responses by posting on your Roll Call -

37 minutes ago, rohudd1 said:

Docking at Falmouth Jamaica..

According to the Cayman Compass, Grand Cayman is welcoming cruise ships as of March 19.    Grand Cayman has reappeared on my Apex 3/19 cruise along with two excursions.  I also assumed we would have another sea day.     Listed in an article were ships visiting GC through mid-April.  Apex 3/24, Edge 4/1, Apex 4/7, Edge 4/13.  (The article was posted on the Apex 3/19 Roll Call.)

4 hours ago, rohudd1 said:

No email official notification to change back to Cayman from NCL...looking at excursions, it still shows Falmouth.  The E-docs probably haven't been updated yet:

Day 4 | Oranjestad, Aruba
Day 5 | Willemstad, Curacao
Day 7 | Falmouth, Jamaica
Day 9 | Nassau, Bahamas
Day 10 | Fort Lauderdale, Florida