Walgreens no longer Covid testing in most locations?

Garmy4

8 hours ago, Garmy4 said:

Upon trying to do a mock Covid test at Walgreens, I find there are no near by locations in FL.

Ask your governor why that is? lol..I am sure he is loving that! If left up to him, there would be zero

testing in FL at all! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Oops … I thought OP was referring to CVS.  So, if this helps anyone reading this thread ….  Here in the suburbs of Los Angeles CVS still testing. Assuming Walgreens would too.

Edited by Markmom18

I am not so worried about cruise testing, I will use eMed tests and not worry.

But our cruise in April if from Barbados and need testing to get there first.  It seems there will test upon boarding for the cruise.

Barbados does not accept home tests, even if proctored.  At least not so far.

We've been planning to use CVS or Walgreens before a March 31 cruise from Port Canaveral.  CVS had good availability of the rapid test two weeks out until I checked this morning.  Now I see no availability for the antigen test either near our home in Virginia or in the Orlando/Cocoa Beach area.  Just PCR.  Walgreen only schedules one week out and don't see a problem there yet. Wondering if CVS is stopping antigen because with lower demand PCR turnaround is reduced.

• Like 1

On 3/15/2022 at 7:59 AM, Garmy4 said:

Upon trying to do a mock Covid test at Walgreens, I find there are no near by locations in FL.

Tons of Walgreens in Jacksonville offering PCR, NAST,  and antigen. 

18 hours ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

I am also on the west coast of Florida (Bradenton) and use Walgreens for testing.  Every time I bring up the website, I have to change the displayed zip code to the correct one to get valid (close to home) results.

Yes, the default is 32099. Irritating when you have a designated preferred Walgreens.