Voyagers Club Discount

bigblue1952

4 hours ago, bigblue1952 said:

Does anyone know if the 5%+15% voyagers club discount can be applied after the cruise has been paid in full?  Thanks for your help.

Forrest

I think some people have said they’ve received the credit in OBC. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Missymssy said:

What is the 5-15% discount?

They are selected cruises where Voyagers Club members can receive the discount of either 5%, 10% or 15% on the cruises that are in the list.  You have to log into Voyagers Club and then go to the selected voyages list on the MSC website.

Members-only additional savings on specific Voyages Selection departures!

On selected cruise departures, we have superb offers just for members that can save you up to 15%. Members from Silver to Diamond aged over 18 years, in addition to the discount, receive a €/$ 50 onboard credit per person. Don’t forget that Voyages Selection discounts can be combined with your always available 5% Club discount.

Members who book a Voyages Selection departure will be credited double membership points for the type of Experience chosen. Points will be assigned at the end of the cruise

Discover the Voyages Selection departures available now or contact your preferred Travel Agent.

5%+15% discount  5%+5% discount  5%+10% discount

Edited by Janet&Carl
  • Like 1

I did manage to get the extra 15% after I’d made final payment. I had to ask a couple of different customer service reps before one agreed to escalate. I did suggest I’d accept OBC and that’s what I got. Defo worth a call (or 2). Good luck (worth noting that such discounts are about rewarding VC members and their loyalty - would seem a bit harsh not to recognise your business and loyalty by not rewarding you with the current / best offer - that’s what I said anyway!).

6 hours ago, L and M UK said:

I did manage to get the extra 15% after I’d made final payment. I had to ask a couple of different customer service reps before one agreed to escalate. I did suggest I’d accept OBC and that’s what I got. Defo worth a call (or 2). Good luck (worth noting that such discounts are about rewarding VC members and their loyalty - would seem a bit harsh not to recognise your business and loyalty by not rewarding you with the current / best offer - that’s what I said anyway!).

Thank you for your help

12 minutes ago, alyssamma said:

I see them also...

Thanks so much.

2 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

I can still see them. 

What are you interested in booking?

Thanks for checking…will check again. Looking at Divina 10/9/22

Yeah stuff changes daily, as I have noticed by the 3-4 itineraries on my watch list.   Plus just for the good of the group...........you first get 5% off the base fare (the taxes and fees are never discounted, which makes sense) and then additional 15% off that 95% base fare. Then add your taxes and fees back on.  Works the same on Healthcare Heroes discount too.

So if you are planning to get drinks/ WIFI, it is worthy to buy a rate with that included so you get it discounted (ex. makes the All In Free Drinks and WIFI a better deal).

I got NO when I called the (UK) call centre, but when I emailed in, mentioned that it would be easier for them to give me the discount rather than waste their time to cancel and rebook as per my right under flexible booking terms, they gave me the 15%. I was a lot more polite than that statement may sound.