New 2022 Coral Princess Releases

3 minutes ago, CDaze71 said:

I hope I don't miss out. I have my Cruise Planner onto it, so I hope I get the cabin I want. 

That's what we're hoping too. After "seeing" her in action when the 2024 world cruise bookings opened I'm not too worried. She had our cabin booked within minutes of the start time. I'd just got into the website and saw the cabin I wanted disappear from the available cabins. A short while later the booking email arrived with that cabin number on it.😊

I wonder if the Princess booking website and phone system will crash again, like it did when they released those Sapphire cruises in 2020. They didn't have the Elite advance booking day that time either.

• Like 2

Hi all, have been following along here, we are  hoping to get a couple of  cabins on Coral Princess..Qld..August..we registered  a booking interest with an agent, and have fingers crossed, we last cruised in Jan 2020,... badly needing a break at the moment...  Big Hi to  Les, nice to see you are still  on here and cruising....cheers..

Edited by S&D
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, S&D said:

Hi all, have been following along here, we are  hoping to get a couple of  cabins on Coral Princess..Qld..August..we registered  a booking interest with an agent, and have fingers crossed, we last cruised in Jan 2020,... badly needing a break at the moment...  Big Hi to  Les, nice to see you are still  on here and cruising....cheers..

My last cruise was also January 2020 (Sea Princess to PNG). I really hope I get this booking tomorrow. 

28 minutes ago, S&D said:

CDaze71... yes, good luck for your booking plans...,, we will all be very happy vegemites if things go well....

G'day young Sandy and Dave, nice to hear from you, stay safe it is a jungle out there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, S&D said:

Hi all, have been following along here, we are  hoping to get a couple of  cabins on Coral Princess..Qld..August..we registered  a booking interest with an agent

We too have left instructions with our cruise planner for a 7 and 3 day in August.

We thought we may as well tack on a three day cruise and sail down to Sydney.

Our planner couldn't give us any prices so hopefully she is able to get us a cabin in our price range.

It will be nice to get out of South east NSW  for a few days in August.

59 minutes ago, NSWP said:

G'day young Sandy and Dave, nice to hear from you, stay safe it is a jungle out there.

Oh Les, so nice to hear from you,will you be cruisiing this year...?...we have been laying low with all the covid everywhere but  we are triple jabbed and thought we may as well give it a go if we can... I think the ships will have a high standard of covid measures in place, heres hoping....

59 minutes ago, sewgood said:

We too have left instructions with our cruise planner for a 7 and 3 day in August.

We thought we may as well tack on a three day cruise and sail down to Sydney.

Our planner couldn't give us any prices so hopefully she is able to get us a cabin in our price range.

It will be nice to get out of South east NSW  for a few days in August.

Hi Sewgood,   yes..good luck with your plans, hope you get your booking, yes it has been a long 2 years for everyone for sure..

16 hours ago, S&D said:

Oh Les, so nice to hear from you,will you be cruisiing this year...?...we have been laying low with all the covid everywhere but  we are triple jabbed and thought we may as well give it a go if we can... I think the ships will have a high standard of covid measures in place, heres hoping....

No cruises planned. I don't see much value in paying double bubble as a solo.

I lost my wife from the big C in May 2020., I am still shattered. I have done a dozen road trips in the past 18 months. Up to the Gold Coast on Sunday see my brother and sister.   Are you missing Batemans Bay? We have a new bridge now, lol.

192086142_10160423718188532_5886076511113065506_n.jpg.c45b35b002a814427906147bbf924ea5.jpg

Edited by NSWP

Waiting ... waiting ... waiting ....

Although my cruise planner will be making the bookings for me I still want to check the pricing and see how quickly the cabins are selling. And also whether the Princess website can keep up. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Waiting ... waiting ... waiting ....

Although my cruise planner will be making the bookings for me I still want to check the pricing and see how quickly the cabins are selling. And also whether the Princess website can keep up. 

SAME here. My CHP said he is in the Philippines, and the time difference to Brisbane is 2 hours back. So I hope he is an early riser. 5:51am right now.

2 minutes ago, CDaze71 said:

SAME here. My CHP said he is in the Philippines, and the time difference to Brisbane is 2 hours back. So I hope he is an early riser. 5:51am right now.

Mine is in Nevada so she'll already be up.

• Like 1

My agent just sent an email saying she got a suite for us on the 19 June 4 day.  It’s already in my future cruises when I log in.  Beyond happy even just for a quick 4 days.  

Edited by kenexx
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, kenexx said:

My agent just sent an email saying she got a suite for us on the 19 June 4 day.  It’s already in my future cruises when I log in.  Beyond happy even just for a quick 4 days.  

I was after the exact same thing, but my Princess Cruise Planner got me a mini-suite instead.

I got onto the website early and I saw a free Vista suite sitting there, but I thought my PCP will get that.

I should have booked it there and then. 😡

Just now, Bizziecruzer said:

I too have received my booking However, prices are higher than I was quoted, no 3 for free as promised. Back to the drawing board.

I thought the 3 for Free was still available? We have these in the cruise we just had confirmed 🤔 

Or do you mean another 3 for free??

E65E90BB-73D1-4A38-B136-E3B94CC98174.jpeg

Looks like no 3 For Free, as all my balcony categories were going up in price per location like normal. But the prices as a whole are cheaper than what I estimated because I have a 3rd passenger. Just waiting on my CHP.

• Like 1