Apex - all on board in Cozumel

brooker

On Apex's 3/5 cruise, we lost Grand Cayman as a port and Cozumel changed to 5:30 from 2:30 because we had a sea day after instead. If you're actually going to GC (probably not, based on this article mentioning that a Disney ship will be the first ship to return on 3/21), then 2:30 is correct.

https://www.caymancompass.com/2022/03/07/ships-ahoy-gearing-up-for-the-return-of-cruise/

Just stay  on the ship and don’t worry about it.   Not much in Cozumel.   Junk shops, and dive bars with everyone hassling you to look in their shop or buy something.

You have food and drinks on board 

Was on the Apex last month and stoped there.  Walked off the ship and was back on 1 hour later

No matter what time it leaves you won’t be spending much off of the ship.  You will be back before 2:30 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, miched said:

Just stay  on the ship and don’t worry about it.   Not much in Cozumel.   Junk shops, and dive bars with everyone hassling you to look in their shop or buy something.

You have food and drinks on board 

Was on the Apex last month and stoped there.  Walked off the ship and was back on 1 hour later

No matter what time it leaves you won’t be spending much off of the ship.  You will be back before 2:30 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Thanks I guess but I have been to Cozumel quite a few times and I enjoy it.  There are two groups of people - those who like to stay on the ship and those who like to get off. I am in the latter group. Thanks again. 

13 minutes ago, hrhdhd said:

On Apex's 3/5 cruise, we lost Grand Cayman as a port and Cozumel changed to 5:30 from 2:30 because we had a sea day after instead. If you're actually going to GC (probably not, based on this article mentioning that a Disney ship will be the first ship to return on 3/21), then 2:30 is correct.

https://www.caymancompass.com/2022/03/07/ships-ahoy-gearing-up-for-the-return-of-cruise/

Thanks so much. I appreciate your response.  I have been keeping an eye on the Cayman Compass and we are definitely stopping in GC.  We’ll have a great time no matter what time and wherever we end up. Thanks again. Happy cruising 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, brooker said:

Thanks I guess but I have been to Cozumel quite a few times and I enjoy it.  There are two groups of people - those who like to stay on the ship and those who like to get off. I am in the latter group. Thanks again. 

We enjoy Cozumel. Nothing like a relaxing day by the pool and swim up bar at Nachi Cocom!

mac_tlc

• Like 1