Royal Caribbean Stock Ownership

13 hours ago, brucechase said:

Just did this with 3 reservations for the same ship.  They only gave me OBC for 1 room even though I paid for all 3.   Not a big deal considering I picked up 300 shares at $39 per share.   The gain in price is way better than $50. 🤑

Only the cabin the owner of the shares is booked in gets the OBC.

14 hours ago, brucechase said:

Just did this with 3 reservations for the same ship.  They only gave me OBC for 1 room even though I paid for all 3.   Not a big deal considering I picked up 300 shares at $39 per share.   The gain in price is way better than $50. 🤑

This is the way it has always been.  The credit is only applied to the room that you, the stockholder, is sailing in regardless of how many rooms you booked and are paying for. 

7 hours ago, lovelife said:

Only the cabin the owner of the shares is booked in gets the OBC.

6 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

This is the way it has always been.  The credit is only applied to the room that you, the stockholder, is sailing in regardless of how many rooms you booked and are paying for. 

That's what I would have thought, but I wasn't sure and so when I sent an email for the OBC for our last cruise, I sent in both reservation numbers clearly indicating that they were for the same cruise, and surprisingly got a $50 OBC for both (only a 4 night).

3 hours ago, RobInMN said:

That's what I would have thought, but I wasn't sure and so when I sent an email for the OBC for our last cruise, I sent in both reservation numbers clearly indicating that they were for the same cruise, and surprisingly got a $50 OBC for both (only a 4 night).

Good for you.  You are the first person that I have heard that managed to get the credit for a room you are not sailing in.