Assistance please with online courtesy hold form

Redking

I'm having problems with the online courtesy hold form.

It is autofilling with my details. The phone number autofills with a "+" and when I hit hold, I get a message saying that the field only accepts digits. I can't edit the form to delete the + or any other details.

Any ideas on how I can edit the form?

Thank you.

And you have tried deleting the entire line- not just the offending items? That often works. If it is your computer autofilling then you can go into your preferences and stop autofill. Then clear out your history and perhaps your cache. Don't know what kind of computer you have so don't know how easy that is. 

If it is Celebrity autofilling- see if you can figure out where on the website your phone number is listed and try deleting that. 

All I got- if these don't work- call. 

27 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

The US version of the website doesn't have a form for a courtesy hold. You just exit the reservation and you get a prompt asking if you want to place it on hold. Chat with Celebrity on the website or have a TA do it for you. 

When I put a cruise on a hold, and I am on the US site…I pretend I am leaving the booking…I get a box asking if I want to put it on a hold. I click yes, and there is a pre-filled  form that I click yes on, and it goes on hold. It stays there for 24 hours. 

Thanks everyone.

Seems like Celebrity want the business more in the US or maybe we're just to indecisive in NZ😂 Anyhoo a call to Celebrity suggests it's another of their website glitches. Hold successfully placed and even better him indoors may have shifted his Covid risk tolerance for a January 2023 cruise! Actually it's more about paying a lot of 💰 and then having to wear a mask 😷 

Happy days!

@Redking Curious if you were logged into your account when you attempted to put a cruise on hold.

Out of curiosity I used a VPN to log onto the New Zealand site and had no problem placing a cruise on hold.    I logged onto my account first  -When it came to filling in the information it pulled everything including my phone number from my record -   I noticed it didn't pull anything like a country code.   I would think you can just put your phone number in without country code and it will take it.

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

@Redking Curious if you were logged into your account when you attempted to put a cruise on hold.

Out of curiosity I used a VPN to log onto the New Zealand site and had no problem placing a cruise on hold.    I logged onto my account first  -When it came to filling in the information it pulled everything including my phone number from my record -   I noticed it didn't pull anything like a country code.   I would think you can just put your phone number in without country code and it will take it.

Thanks Jim, you are always so helpful 🙏.

I tried both through logging into my account and not. Couldn't seem to enter my phone number on my account settings without a country code.

I ended up calling them and they put a hold on for me thankfully because there have been virtually no suites available on the itinerary we are looking at for Jan 23. Bought me time to bring DH around to the idea🤣 He is now super excited.

12 minutes ago, Redking said:

Thanks Jim, you are always so helpful 🙏.

I tried both through logging into my account and not. Couldn't seem to enter my phone number on my account settings without a country code.

I ended up calling them and they put a hold on for me thankfully because there have been virtually no suites available on the itinerary we are looking at for Jan 23. Bought me time to bring DH around to the idea🤣 He is now super excited.

Glad it worked out for you.    I had a cruise like that and it took me almost a month before I finally grabbed a Suite.  

• Like 1