Can Cruise Next Certs be used on last minute bookings?

smillerholmes

On 3/25/2022 at 10:38 AM, hallux said:

I booked my March 19 cruise (on board now) on March 6, I was able to use two for a balcony.

We booked last week for a cruise in April (4 weeks), was able to use two cruise next credits.  We have a bunch to use up so glad we could use 2!

1 hour ago, RunBikeCruiseDC said:

We booked last week for a cruise in April (4 weeks), was able to use two cruise next credits.  We have a bunch to use up so glad we could use 2!

I booked a Haven cabin on Monday for an August cruise through a TA, she originally told me that I could not use a CNC because it was less than 6 months. When I asked her to check with NCL, she was able to apply 1 CNC to the cruise.

• Like 1

They have 3 or 4 different certificate's now and they have different rules. I was told at the Cruise next desk that they are allowing less then 6 months as of now. It could and will change in the future. They want to get as many people on the ships now and get those certificates out of the system. Plus all the 10, 20, 50 and 100% FCC's out of the system.

2023 should be a very profitable year for NCL if we don't have a new virus hit again.

On 3/30/2022 at 7:11 AM, RunBikeCruiseDC said:

That's great news!  I tried last month to apply a second CND to a Balcony stateroom on a September 2022 cruise.  They told me "no can do."

On 3/30/2022 at 5:11 AM, RunBikeCruiseDC said:

Double up promo has changed, 6 month requirement is gone for now, so you can use 2 for a balcony or up.

Planning to buy 2 on an upcoming cruise and use them onboard for a last minute booking, taking advantage of lower price, onboard-booking upgrade and 2 certificates.