Need Harmony information

We have Your time dining on next weeks Harmony sailing.  What is the earliest time we can eat?  I think I saw 6:45 somewhere and that is usually too late for us some nights.  Also, how late does it go to?

Does anyone have a show schedule we can look at ahead of time?  We sail April 3rd and want the schedule for the Nassau, Coco Cay... itiniary.

All all the restaurants open?

What are the best shows we should not miss?

1 hour ago, sharon&family said:

We have Your time dining on next weeks Harmony sailing.  What is the earliest time we can eat?  I think I saw 6:45 somewhere and that is usually too late for us some nights.  Also, how late does it go to?

Does anyone have a show schedule we can look at ahead of time?  We sail April 3rd and want the schedule for the Nassau, Coco Cay... itiniary.

From 3/6 with same Itinerary 

YMMV

397132924_InitialEntertainmentSchedule.pdf

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, wayne_trisha said:

Last week was big time spring break cruise so I think number were way up. MTD does start late which I think is stupid. We cruised back in December on Harmony and everything was open.

4000 was not crowded IMHO

29 minutes ago, sharon&family said:

Did they have the aqua show hideaway heist?  Its wasnt on the schedule for March 6th.

They did not have it last week, and it is not on the schedule for the current week. They had a short 30 minute aqua showcase,  highlighting some of the talent of the performers. 

Our family got off a spring break cruise on Harmony this morning. To answer a few of your questions:

1. Buffet was open for all meals.

2. There were 3600-3700 passengers. Plenty of people but it did not feel crowded at all relative to our pre-Covid spring break sailings. There was generally room to get into shows for those without reservations, easy to catch and elevator, no massive lines for food, etc.

3. Pools were not limited at all. The entire cruise felt pretty normal from a Covid perspective.

4. Most restaurants were open, though I did notice Solarium Bistro and Wonderland were closed. It wasn’t hard to get food!

5. Early dining was 5:00. Buffet was open 6-9 each night.

6. The only Aquatheater show was the showcase, as mentioned above. It was worth seeing, but nowhere near as good as the full production.

7. I’ll post a picture of the entertainment schedule.

Overall it was a great cruise! The entertainment options felt fewer than in the past but there was still plenty going on. I don’t really know the answers to the other questions, but if you have any other specific questions about this past week, feel free to ask!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Gatordad815 said:

Our family got off a spring break cruise on Harmony this morning. To answer a few of your questions:

1. Buffet was open for all meals.

2. There were 3600-3700 passengers. Plenty of people but it did not feel crowded at all relative to our pre-Covid spring break sailings. There was generally room to get into shows for those without reservations, easy to catch and elevator, no massive lines for food, etc.

3. Pools were not limited at all. The entire cruise felt pretty normal from a Covid perspective.

4. Most restaurants were open, though I did notice Solarium Bistro and Wonderland were closed. It wasn’t hard to get food!

5. Early dining was 5:00. Buffet was open 6-9 each night.

6. The only Aquatheater show was the showcase, as mentioned above. It was worth seeing, but nowhere near as good as the full production.

7. I’ll post a picture of the entertainment schedule.

Overall it was a great cruise! The entertainment options felt fewer than in the past but there was still plenty going on. I don’t really know the answers to the other questions, but if you have any other specific questions about this past week, feel free to ask!

Can you tell me how Falmouth went (if you got off the ship)? How was the port area?  did you leave the port? 

On 3/26/2022 at 8:06 PM, sharon&family said:

I can tell you this. We never went to sit down dining. Takes way tooo long to eat. The Buffet was unbelievable. So, so much to choose form. Want a steak. We were told they will go to the kitchen and get it for you. Never knew that one.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2022 at 10:27 PM, MamadawgFL said:

Can you tell me how Falmouth went (if you got off the ship)? How was the port area?  did you leave the port? 

Hi! Sorry for the delayed response-getting back to reality can be hectic!

We did get off in Falmouth but did not leave the port area. Our kids love “shopping” and I hate shopping when I could be at a beach instead, so this was the perfect port to let them get off the ship, walk around, and browse the shops.

While there isn’t too much to the port, it was clean and all of the vendors we encountered were quite friendly. There was live music and the vibe was better than I remembered from our prior visit. There was also a lot of really neat hand-made art that was priced reasonably. While it wasn't too exciting of a stop, our kids actually loved it and my wife and I commented that we’ were surprised how relaxing/fun it was for our family’s needs. We were off the ship maybe 2 hours, spent under $100 on stuff, and the kids were very happy so Falmouth was (surprisingly) a win for us! 

• Like 1

Will be on HOTS end of April 7 nights out of PC. What will be the earliest MTD option and the MDR dining times earliest option. We have one under age 5 (not vax eligible by sail date) and have MTD booked and heard we need to switch to MDR...thoughts ?

Also what ice show is being shown?

Early Traditional dining is 5:30. MTD opened at 6:30 a few weeks ago.

They were doing Iskate on our sailing.  No real show, just a series of individual and group performances.  It was very good.

Edited by poocher
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Gatordad815 said:

Last week they had both iSkate and the 1887 production show. Enjoyable show.

An ice show is normally on a hockey size ice rink. I cannot believe how they manage all the stunts on that small section of ice. It is amazing. Did you see the special effects turning the ice into the sea and moving water?

4 hours ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

An ice show is normally on a hockey size ice rink. I cannot believe how they manage all the stunts on that small section of ice. It is amazing. Did you see the special effects turning the ice into the sea and moving water?

Yes-it was the full 1887 show-it was fun & worth seeing.