Just got my first block.

I know a lot of people leave these things behind,  but I've always wanted to cross 140, so that I'd get one.  This one is technically my spouse's. 

I'll actually cross 140 on our next cruise. I know that people in the same household receive the same status. Are the blocks based are the household total or individual points. 

image.thumb.png.e5804b10a7d92850bef147aba42f0053.png

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, gelli8112 said:

I know a lot of people leave these things behind,  but I've always wanted to cross 140, so that I'd get one.  This one is technically my spouse's. 

I'll actually cross 140 on our next cruise. I know that people in the same household receive the same status. Are the blocks based are the household total or individual points. 

image.thumb.png.e5804b10a7d92850bef147aba42f0053.png

Household total

11 minutes ago, joeyancho said:

Don't drop it on your foot.  Lol.  Those things are heavy. 

Yeah doing SOLO Cruises B4B of 10+ nites each-there has been couple times in past were points fall I ended up with 2 Blocks on a Ship. Glad was First Class on the Airplane those times or they might have pushed me over Weight Limit

Once crossed over the 140 points while on a cruise,  do they give the block to  you while on the cruise or RCL ship it to you after the cruise ?  I think onecruise is a special case where he got it while on the ship because he accumulate those points over more than 4 weeks on a ship.   I know points are accumulated about one week after the cruise.

Thanks

Edited by StrikeEagle

18 hours ago, StrikeEagle said:

Once crossed over the 140 points while on a cruise,  do they give the block to  you while on the cruise or RCL ship it to you after the cruise ?  I think onecruise is a special case where he got it while on the ship because he accumulate those points over more than 4 weeks on a ship.   I know points are accumulated about one week after the cruise.

Thanks

You receive crystal blocks on the cruise that you receive the points. If you make 140, 210..etc..on a sailing, you should receive it on that cruise. Rumor has it that they have a new vendor and backordered. If you are due to receive a block, you should probably talk to the loyalty ambassador to make sure that you receive the form to have one mailed to you. 

• Thanks 1