D+

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

Hard C amongst her sisters

Agree - don't like the lack of pool in the Solarium.  Not sure why they decided to eliminate that on that ship.  Symphony & Oasis (since her updates) get our vote first.  Allure needs to get to her updates as well, but is still a step ahead of Harmony IMO - it's mainly the pool thing.  Haven't been on Wonder yet but it looks quite nice.

Also unclear about the OP's thread title??

Edited by leaveitallbehind

45 minutes ago, Dawnjanine0810 said:

reasoning? I am going on her in August and will be first time on Oasis class.  I have heard nothing but good things, so curious....

It's not that she's bad, it's just that the other ones are better. She still makes my top 5😁

Sail her Sunday because she leaves from my favorite port😉

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Agree - don't like the lack of pool in the Solarium.  Not sure why they decided to eliminate that on that ship.  Symphony & Oasis (since her updates) get our vote first.  Allure needs to get to her updates as well, but is still a step ahead of Harmony IMO - it's mainly the pool thing.  Haven't been on Wonder yet but it looks quite nice.

Also unclear about the OP's thread title??

Going to book Wonder for next spring. Looking forward to it

8 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

Wonder is a POS, no double FlowRiders.  I can’t imagine what they could add that wouldn’t put her at the absolute bottom of any pile. 😆

Considering there are about 13 others with only 1 FlowRider and 8 that don't even have one, I'm surprised it's at the bottom of your list😉

6 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Considering there are about 13 others with only 1 FlowRider and 8 that don't even have one, I'm surprised it's at the bottom of your list😉

Bottom of the 5 Oasis any pile.  But the Freedom class and the Voyager class would all be above it to, because they have less passengers.

I will do a river cruise without a FlowRider, but I won’t do another ocean cruise without a FlowRider unless they have a heck of an itinerary.  Just sayin.

jc

3 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

Bottom of the 5 Oasis any pile.  But the Freedom class and the Voyager class would all be above it to, because they have less passengers.

I will do a river cruise without a FlowRider, but I won’t do another ocean cruise without a FlowRider unless they have a heck of an itinerary.  Just sayin.

jc

Serenade 🤔

20220330_151114.jpg.aaa0bcbeccf09b59dcbf4a7ff3881e9c.jpg

FWIW, Odyssey has a nice FlowRider. Deep back area. Ship itself is very nice as well. 

Edited by John&LaLa

That is an itinerary, that if I was going to spend a small fortune to take that I would skip the FlowRider.  I am hopeful that someday, there will be cruises going to the relatively small number of places I haven’t already been to, and that flying from here to there would not be a nightmare, so that I can check them off the list.

I am envious of your trip, but it would be a much better trip on a much better ship.

jc

6 hours ago, george35 said:

Has anyone been on the Harmony lately?? Have not read anything about the ship or whats going on during a cruise. We will be going on her in a few months & was wondering WHATS UP????

george35

I just returned in late January and love the ship but agree wish that she had added the pool in the solarium.  OP look through cc for live reports on the Harmony for lots of great information.  Seems like I followed a couple different once back in early January.  Have a great time!

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

One flowrider on the big ship is going to be a huge negative for anyone who cares about the flowrider.  I would certainly avoid it.  Sure, several other ships only have one, but every time I cruised on one I was reminded of why I strong preferred oasis class and not having half the day taken with boogie board only.   Way too many passengers on Oasis class ships for one flowrider.  I sure hope that is a one off design decision.