Favorite cosmetic products from onboard shops?

shipgeeks

On my last cruise, on RC, the shop carried Clinique, Estee Lauder, and perhaps another brand or two. 

Do you have any products you especially like, that I could spend my OBC on?  It has been a long time since I've been able to browse a cosmetics counter!

You know that those are all made by the same company, right?   I guess if you already use them and have OBC to blow, I'd stock up.  I'd check local prices of any perfume you are thinking of, too. 

I used some of mine on a pair of basic silver earrings that I could wear to work.  Always Ms. Practical...

27 minutes ago, slidergirl said:

You know that those are all made by the same company, right?   I guess if you already use them and have OBC to blow, I'd stock up.  I'd check local prices of any perfume you are thinking of, too. 

I used some of mine on a pair of basic silver earrings that I could wear to work.  Always Ms. Practical...

The prices I got last time on the ship were lower than available online or local.  I have a specific perfume that I am looking for, hoping for a discount 

• Like 1

I'm not in the market for perfume on my next cruise, although I have found good prices aboard in the past.  On my February cruise I bought some lipsticks, and I'm happy with them. But not having used any other products over the last two years, apart from what I already had, I'd be interested in any recommendations re skincare products, as well as blush or other items.

• 3 weeks later...