Duty Free Liquor

So, we're fresh off the Legend and I have a question for those that have sailed recently.  Is it just the Legend or fleetwide that the selection of duty free liquor has decreased dramatically and price has gone up, or just the Legend?  I was pretty disappointed.  I usually like to grab some Sapphire Gin and/or Sailor Jerry rum...there was no Sailor Jerry (Barcardi 4/$40)... and the Sapphire was 2/$45(i think?)..... as I recall, I used to be able to get Sapphire for about $18 each...and Sailor Jerry for $10... 

Does anyone know, are the liquor prices better in port?  Our ship goes to Nassau and Freeport....we did not get off the ship at either port because we'd been there so many times and honestly, it wasn't worth the hassle...

We'll be going again in a few weeks and just trying to figure out if I should look in port for booze.

Edited by AnitaVacation

I found prices to be cheaper in port and agree, the onboard selection has gone down. Back to prices, if you take a photo on your phone of an item you see in port that is cheaper, and you know it is available on the ship, the ship store will match the price. At least that was my experience. I was able to buy Crown at half the price that way.

2 hours ago, sfaaa said:

Last I remember, Sailor Jerry was 2/$22 before the shutdown. If you want to price shop, check out the prices at ship duty free before you go ashore.

There was no Sailor Jerry on the Legend, no Captain either...only Bacardi for $10