Upgrade to Premium Drinks Package

Chrisclaire

1 hour ago, keesar said:

You can use your OBC when you are on the ship.  You may also be able to get a deal when on the ship as well.  I hate paying full price.

I only know of the 10% Elite discount if you upgrade pre cruise. What sort of deal do they give onboard never heard of any discounts 

I have just checked my future booking, we are in a suite and it wants £63.66 per person per day to upgrade  to Premium package which we already have along with Stream Wi-Fi  Gratuities and OBC.. It never gives the upgrade price always the full cost.

I don’t know if this is peculiar to UK

Edited by emmas gran
Add

2 hours ago, drakes2 said:

I only know of the 10% Elite discount if you upgrade pre cruise. What sort of deal do they give onboard never heard of any discounts 

I believe you get a 5% discount if you’re Select or Classic as well, pre cruise.

1 hour ago, emmas gran said:

I have just checked my future booking, we are in a suite and it wants £63.66 per person per day to upgrade  to Premium package which we already have along with Stream Wi-Fi  Gratuities and OBC.. It never gives the upgrade price always the full cost.

I don’t know if this is peculiar to UK

We’re from UK and if we haven’t already got the premium package as a perk we always upgrade online and receive 10% off as elite. The upgrade offers usually only appear a month or two prior to sailing (probably after final payment from memory) . We also have premium already included for a September sailing and when I go on cruise planner I can also see the premium package at £63.66 per day …. This is the full price rather than an upgrade price, which will normally be $12 per day ($10 + 20% tip) and will show as approx £9.20 per day when checking on the UK site.

I was wondering about the 5% discount to upgrade to Premium.  Is it only offered before the cruise or do you still get the discount if purchased on board?  When I attempt to upgrade on line it charges the full price and not the difference between Classic and Premium which I believe is an additional $12.00 per day.  

1 minute ago, sls28 said:

I was wondering about the 5% discount to upgrade to Premium.  Is it only offered before the cruise or do you still get the discount if purchased on board?  When I attempt to upgrade on line it charges the full price and not the difference between Classic and Premium which I believe is an additional $12.00 per day.  

No you only get the 5% if you book prior to boarding. When do you sail ? as in my experience the upgrades only appear a few weeks before sailing. Also on a few occasions I’ve had to call to get the discount as the X website is often “broken” and just doesn’t work correctly 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, barneymag said:

No you only get the 5% if you book prior to boarding. When do you sail ? as in my experience the upgrades only appear a few weeks before sailing. Also on a few occasions I’ve had to call to get the discount as the X website is often “broken” and just doesn’t work correctly 🤷‍♂️

Never heard of a 5% discount being offered prior to boarding perhaps only for UK residents. Elite is 10% but must be done in advance by calling them. 

2 hours ago, sls28 said:

You can only get it before sailing and have to call to get it