Manhattan cruise terminal embarkation

bjtravelnews

Hello everyone.  Sorry if this is a repeat question.  (search didn't find a match).  I am arriving in June with a group, embarking from the Manhattan Cruise Terminal.  We are renting a limo bus, so I need to know what is the earliest reasonable time we can get to the terminal.   I have to finalize a departure time for the limo company for our pick up.  TIA.  We haven't cruised since 2019 and are so anxious to travel again!

Edited by bjtravelnews
typo

35 minutes ago, bjtravelnews said:

Hello everyone.  Sorry if this is a repeat question.  (search didn't find a match).  I am arriving in June with a group, embarking from the Manhattan Cruise Terminal.  We are renting a limo bus, so I need to know what is the earliest reasonable time we can get to the terminal.   I have to finalize a departure time for the limo company for our pick up.  TIA.  We haven't cruised since 2019 and are so anxious to travel again!

Safe bet would be around noon, you are given a choice of times to check in at the terminal once you complete the check in process. The early arrival times fill up fast so anything after noon would be the best option. As of right now the folks at the terminal are enforcing the arrival times.

On 4/9/2022 at 7:17 PM, bjtravelnews said:

What time did you sign up for "time to arrive at the terminal"? If you logged on at midnight 21 days prior to cruise, you can get early times. If you are within 21 days and have not selected a time yet, it will probably be in the afternoon. 

On 4/9/2022 at 7:17 PM, bjtravelnews said:

We always arrive early to the Manhattan cruise terminal. Usually around 9am. But, as others have said, see what your arrival time is.