Main Dining Room Menu Choice Repeated?

I am new to Carnival but have cruised with many other lines. I am booked on Carnival Pride for the 10th of June to Norway. 

Looking at sample Main Dining Room menus for the evening, it seems that some items are once only, and others repeat later in the cruise.  Please could I ask is there anyway to know which items will be repeated? That way I could choose something knowing that another item I could have later in the cruise.

Thank you in advance, Stephen. 

I'm not sure this is set for certain very far in advance.  It likely happens closer to the cruise when they have a better idea of their inventory going in.

Not sure you'll know much in advance, but once you get on the ship you can browse the MDR menu for every day of the cruise through the Hub app.  At that point you can definitely plan your dining choices. 

Generally speaking, all of the items listed near the top of the daily offerings are one-time only. There is a section with 4 Every Day offerings, but some of them do change. I think there is Roasted chicken and Salmon available each day, and a strip-loin steak, but not sure of the 4th item, and those may rotate a bit. The Steakhouse Selections that are offered there for an upcharge are offered every day. 

Carnival Melting cake, cheese plate, fruit plate and ice creams are available every day (and the banana split on the kids menu) but the other deserts change daily. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Wanna_Cruize said:

Generally speaking, all of the items listed near the top of the daily offerings are one-time only. There is a section with 4 Every Day offerings, but some of them do change. I think there is Roasted chicken and Salmon available each day, and a strip-loin steak, but not sure of the 4th item, and those may rotate a bit. The Steakhouse Selections that are offered there for an upcharge are offered every day. 

Carnival Melting cake, cheese plate, fruit plate and ice creams are available every day (and the banana split on the kids menu) but the other deserts change daily. 

I believe the 4th option is an Indian vegetarian dish, I seem to recall seeing that every night.

I've seen items appear one time only, and never again on a cruise.

Off of the top of my head, the Indian vegetarian, and the "from the grill" items like the salmon, broiled steak, and whatever else was there, are usually available most nights.

The first elegant night has quite a few exclusives. I always jump on the prime rib and lobster. Lots of the other beef entrees usually only make 1 or so appearances: brisket, filet, short rib. 

Thank you for all that useful information and links. I really appreciated your help.  It is very good to know that particularly the chocolate desert is always available. I am a real chocolate addict.

Looking at the sample menus is good fun. I have had to do a bit of Googling as the choices do not mean much in the UK. Particularly the names of steaks are very different. We of course have a different name for Shrimp too. 

I am very much looking forward to trying Carnival. It will be my most American cruise experience. Most of my cruises have been on UK, Italian, Spanish, French or Danish lines. On some of those ships choosing form the menu in another language has been complete guesswork. Luckily I will eat most things. 

Thank you again, Stephen.