Kids' Menu in Buffet?

pklein9747

For those of you who have cruised with kids on Princess, does the buffet have a section or offer foods for kids, like chicken nuggets at lunch and in the evening?  We're sailing on the Caribbean Princess at the end of June with our 3 grandkids and all three love their chicken nuggets.  I know they're available in the main dining room on the kids menu, but what if we just want to eat in the buffet for dinner?  Also, is peanut butter available anywhere?

On the Majestic, there's a section of the buffet labelled for kids with cheese pizza, pepperoni pizza, fish sticks, chicken nuggets/fingers (distinction being processed vs 'actual' meat) and a fifth item that MIGHT be a mac&cheese (don't recall exactly) , at lunch and dinner.

I know I've seen peanut butter available before on the condiment tray, but I don't remember if that was pre- or post-COVID.

Also, PB&J and grilled cheese sandwiches are available via room service. No tomato soup though, if they're the type that likes dipping them.

• Like 1

Followup to the above since it's been too long to edit-- there IS a mac and cheese, and also French fries. 

I saw some kind of fruit preserves on the condiment tray, but no peanut butter. (Again, this is just what happens to be on the Majestic.) 

While we were on the crown in November I ordered a pb&j from the ocean medallion.  I also asked for a glass of ice cold milk.   It was very yummy ( I’m in my 50’s, it was my birthday and it was what i wanted for lunch….  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, abqmommyof4 said:

While we were on the crown in November I ordered a pb&j from the ocean medallion.  I also asked for a glass of ice cold milk.   It was very yummy ( I’m in my 50’s, it was my birthday and it was what i wanted for lunch….  

Was there a choice of J in the PB&J?

Reading CC posts over the years, many Princess passengers have said "Ask and ye shall receive..."  I remember seeing a British television show where a woman made a special request, they didn't have it onboard, and the staff made sure to get the item at the next port and the woman never even returned to eat the special request.  If you don't see it - ask.  They won't make you walk the plank!  😊 

Enjoy spoiling your grandchildren...