Question about parking car at port

daddyslittle girl

We have been using Park N Go.. make a reservation online and depending upon how far out you do so the cost is between $8- 12/day (or at least it has been). They quickly load your bags and quickly fill up the van and drop you off.. At the end of the trip they are there to pick you up. The only negative is leaving your keys with them. As a precaution..before we get to the lot I photograph the exterior of the car and take a photo of the mileage..just in case. So far I have not had an issue. They know where the ships are... DH has mobility issues, but can get into the van... better than me leaving him and then going to park the car...

25 minutes ago, kearney said:

We have been using Park N Go.. make a reservation online and depending upon how far out you do so the cost is between $8- 12/day (or at least it has been). They quickly load your bags and quickly fill up the van and drop you off.. At the end of the trip they are there to pick you up. The only negative is leaving your keys with them. As a precaution..before we get to the lot I photograph the exterior of the car and take a photo of the mileage..just in case. So far I have not had an issue. They know where the ships are... DH has mobility issues, but can get into the van... better than me leaving him and then going to park the car...

I found this to be much less hassle than parking at the port itself.  They were there each time I disembarked in Aug and Sep.  From the door of the terminal, both times I was on the road in less than 10 minutes!  Couldn't believe it.  They loaded my suitcases into my car, too.  Definitely sold on them.

38 minutes ago, kearney said:

Park and Fly, right off 595, provides the same service and convenience.  An additional plus, you keep your car keys.  Van drivers are super.  A couple of trips ago, I couldn't remember if I had locked the car.  He said "Don't worry, this happens all the time.  I'll check the car when I get back to the lot."   

He earned a great tip!!

We always park at Port Everglades parking garage.  Drop off the luggage first, then make a u-turn to get to the garage.  Keep the parking ticket on you.  When debarking, we carry our luggage off the ship ourselves.  Roll them to the garage and pay fee at the pay stations by the elevator.  Then take the elevator to the appropriate level.  You'll scan the paid ticket at the lift gate and you're off!  Cost is $15--more than off site lots, but we like the fact that the car is covered, and we don't have to wait for a van to pick us up.