testing at pier inCivitacchia

I read the policy on testing before boarding ship and it said testing would be available for kids at the pier nothing mentioned about adults. Does anyone know if adults will be able to get tested at pier? (in Italy) . I am flying into Rome the day before departure on cruise. I think 1 day before is a little much. 2 days would have been better for people flying in for cruise. As of now I don't need a test to fly to Italy so I hope that doesn't change or else we will need 2 tests . Getting expensive with all this testing.

There's quite a bit of info on thread below especially on last few pages since protocols came out for Europe

If you've had your two jabs and booster it seems they are trying to get you to source your own test.  You can book a jab on arrival at FCO Airport through the Airport Web pages or local pharmacy, or take supervised antigen test from home to do via Web in hotel.

If you have not had booster and your two jabs are more than 270 days old they will test for a fee at port on the day and multiple times during the cruise, for a fee. 

What isn't clear is If you are fully jabbed and boosterd they will let you take their test at port

There is more info on Celebrity's website 

Edited by sgmn

14 minutes ago, Empehi said:

What is the FCO web page? Probably in Italian?

e

FCO is the airport code for Rome Fiumicino Airport, which is the one you would most likely be flying into.

This is the link to their Covid testing page in English: 

https://www.adr.it/web/aeroporti-di-roma-en/test-areas-at-the-airport

• Like 1