P&O LATERAL FLOW -BEFORE YOU GO

kalos

Sailing on the Britannia today, we both tested negative last night and the paperwork from randox came through in minutes.

knowing p and o expecting disorganised chaos at the terminal with the change to boarding today.

will keep you posted

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, amfc_lenny said:

Sailing on the Britannia today, we both tested negative last night and the paperwork from randox came through in minutes.

knowing p and o expecting disorganised chaos at the terminal with the change to boarding today.

will keep you posted

I hope everything goes well at check in and then you have a fantastic cruise on Britannia.

Graham.

• Like 3

Thanks to all of the comments off those that used Randox we have to do our tests on Sunday to go on Aurora Monday so find them very reassuring. I found the app ok and I’m sure if anyone as any issues there are plenty of us willing to help those that need it, just post any questions you have

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, amfc_lenny said:

will keep you posted

wondering how you are getting on today, hoping everything is smooth and quick 😊

Have to say I can’t rate Randox highly enough for the £12 we paid delivered for each test. I got in from work tea time yesterday, did the test and the certificates were issued within about 5 minutes so after panicking all day thinking it will be Sunday evening I won’t get my results I was presently surprised at how easy and efficient the whole process was. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Stokie33 said:

Have to say I can’t rate Randox highly enough for the £12 we paid delivered for each test. I got in from work tea time yesterday, did the test and the certificates were issued within about 5 minutes so after panicking all day thinking it will be Sunday evening I won’t get my results I was presently surprised at how easy and efficient the whole process was. 

Agree 100%. We bought a load of the Randox ones a few weeks ago at £12 each incl, delivery, and tried a couple of those the other day before going somewhere at home - terrific: simple to use and upload, with certificate coming to us by email and in their app very swiftly.

So we will be using these the day before July’s cruise with much more confidence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Camberley said:

Agree 100%. We bought a load of the Randox ones a few weeks ago at £12 each incl, delivery, and tried a couple of those the other day before going somewhere at home - terrific: simple to use and upload, with certificate coming to us by email and in their app very swiftly.

So we will be using these the day before July’s cruise with much more confidence.

Great idea to do a trial run first - I hadn’t thought of that. Nice one. I will do this as well.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, paulatsea said:

Great idea to do a trial run first - I hadn’t thought of that. Nice one. I will do this as well.

Camberley - could you give me the website link you used for randox and app name ? Just so I get the genuine site ? Many thanks 

We were panicking when we got the email about self testing. We have do a trial too and it seems absolutely fine. Fingers crossed it's the same the day before our June cruise. I'm assuming there will be lots more people testing so hope the site doesn't crash.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, paulatsea said:

Camberley - could you give me the website link you used for randox and app name ? Just so I get the genuine site ? Many thanks 

Link to Randox app  don’t worry, there are no tractors involved! Or “type certify app download Randox” into Google.

Also the tests were on the main Randox website (or search “Remote Lateral Flow Test Randox CertiFly” on Google)

Edited by Camberley
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

Here's a few options  that are on the P&O web site .

Prenetics: www.projectscreen.co.uk
Collinsons: www.collinsongroup.com/en/covid-19-testing
Randox: www.covid.randox.com
Express Test: www.expresstest.co.uk/book-a-test/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Camberley said:

Link to Randox app  don’t worry, there are no tractors involved! Or “type certify app download Randox” into Google.

Also the tests were on the main Randox website (or search “Remote Lateral Flow Test Randox CertiFly” on Google)

Thanks very much Camberley 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kalos said:

Here's a few options  that are on the P&O web site .

Prenetics: www.projectscreen.co.uk
Collinsons: www.collinsongroup.com/en/covid-19-testing
Randox: www.covid.randox.com
Express Test: www.expresstest.co.uk/book-a-test/

Thanks Karlos 👍

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Camberley said:

Went there and immediately saw loads of very negative reviews from April - a bit worrying! I shall stick with Boots.

• Thanks 1

My friends have just headed off on the Aurora this evening and they used Prenetics. They confirmed it was lovely and simple. No dramas. Check in was swift an they said easier than when they last cruised in October. They just had a bit of a delay leaving as there were computer issues. 
I believe Randox are slightly cheaper so I’ll look into them. Every penny saved goes towards drinks money onboard 😁 I’m looking forward to that Ice Cuvée already and I have to wait until July 😫

• Like 2

13 hours ago, bbtablet said:

Went there and immediately saw loads of very negative reviews from April - a bit worrying! I shall stick with Boots.

Can you please let us know how things go when you use the Boots testing ? 

• Like 1

Hi all. Sailing on Britannia at the end of the month and I just wanted to try and get confirmation of what we need to do in advance. There's 3 adults who are all fully vaccinated) and an 8 year old and 4 year old who have had no vaccinations. Am I correct in saying that the 3 adults and 8 year old will need to do a LFT test the day before departure? and the 4 year old is exempt? And is the REMOTE LATERAL FLOW TEST RANDOX CERTIFLY from Randox Health what we need? (£13.50 per test).

Thank you in advance!

15 hours ago, bbtablet said:

Crikey yes I see what you mean about the negative reviews! Perhaps Boots is better...

3 minutes ago, oligopoly said:

Crikey yes I see what you mean about the negative reviews! Perhaps Boots is better...

I am happy to go on the reports here from

people that have actually used it -which have all been positive - unless I missed something.

I’ve looked at the site and app and it looks well thought out - but I haven’t tested it yet.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, oligopoly said:

And good reviews too. As with any site. And of course folk are more willing to take the time to complain and give poor feedback on sites, whether it was their fault (through incompetence/stupidity perhaps) or not.

I can only give our very positive endorsement of it and I stick firmly with that as we will use them again without question.

Edited by Camberley
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, oligopoly said:

is the REMOTE LATERAL FLOW TEST RANDOX CERTIFLY from Randox Health what we need?

No it does not have to be Randox ,posted above in the thread is P&O suggestions and plenty of chemists that do the test with required certificate .

Please can we look forward to your review of who you actually use on your upcoming cruise .

Edited by kalos
  • Like 2

We are booked in with Lloyds (in store) for test next week but have heard that sometimes they cancel at the last minute. Thinking about getting test from Randox just as a back up. I am ok downloading etc on iPad but not so good on phone, does anybody know if it can be donee on iPad and if I bought the test now will they be ok for July.

thanks

35 minutes ago, lindyloo22 said:

We are booked in with Lloyds (in store) for test next week but have heard that sometimes they cancel at the last minute. Thinking about getting test from Randox just as a back up. I am ok downloading etc on iPad but not so good on phone, does anybody know if it can be donee on iPad and if I bought the test now will they be ok for July.

thanks

Yes it will work on iPad. Don’t know how far in advance you can order. 

Edited by paulatsea