Stateroom amenities price list.

The-Inside-Cabin

My husband bought the shoehorn. With a double hip replacement it's hard for him to bend over and the long handle on the one on the ship is great. 

We didn't have umbrellas in our room. They were available on the dock when going for excursions. 

On 4/18/2022 at 2:39 PM, CILCIANRQTS said:

Agree.

The only purpose of the list is to tell you “If you steal THIS, we’ll charge you THIS.” 
I guess I can’t blame them if they’re losing stuff. 

I could be in trouble with my Toblerone addiction, LOL - or do they replenish them regularly with no charge??

1 hour ago, SailorPaulH said:

I could be in trouble with my Toblerone addiction, LOL - or do they replenish them regularly with no charge??

No Toblerone on our cruise last week on the Orion. There was another chocolate bar which was very good. 

What about the plastic bags they leave for you to gather your dirty laundry in?  Are you charged for those as well?  I still have a couple of other cruise line laundry bags hanging about in my stash of travel trivia holding old cocktail napkins and a swizzle stick or two plus sightseeing plans for the day.  Memories, in the corner of my mind becoming fainter every day. Good travels to all.

33 minutes ago, lovetosew said:

What about the plastic bags they leave for you to gather your dirty laundry in?  Are you charged for those as well? 

Only if you fill them and aren't in a suite😁

On 4/18/2022 at 5:35 PM, The-Inside-Cabin said:

I found the prices here interesting for the stuff in your cabin.    Make sure you have everything when you check in.   I was missing my umbrella.   They must have had a problem with people taking stuff before.      They obviously don't really want to sell anything.   

Binoculars $24. 
Water Glass $110

Tissue Box $240.  

9A87139B-F1BB-4798-8162-6201E56DA206.thumb.jpeg.905b37c060692309facb7fabcf8500fb.jpeg

$110 water glass

image.thumb.jpg.231bc75ec969a107943e2453af2c0005.jpg

$280 tissue box!

image.thumb.jpg.677bc958cb75aa1eb8fc2ffecd04f184.jpg

We had a slight panic on our recent cruise, when we came back to our cabin after the morning housekeeping to find only one water glass and had visions of being charged for the other ($110?) but luckily were able to track down our steward nearby and get it replaced.