Incorrect Birthdate and Gender

Hi,

I logged in to my RCL account to make a payment and I see under "Guest Info", all of our Birthday's (2 separate rooms and 2 separate reservation numbers) are incorrect by ONE day. The month and year are correct, but, our days are off. For 4 people! Additionally, my Mom's info also says "male" when she is a female. 

It won't let me change it online. Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks,

A couple of suggestions.  Have you done the online check in for your cruise?  You should be able to make the change at that time.  Another suggestion is to go to the Crown & Anchor page (assuming you have C&A numbers for everyone) and make the changes there, then check later to see if they have been updated.  If all else fails, you'll have to call RC and have them do the corrections.

There have been a number of recent posts about birthdays being one day off, I don't think I would worry about that.  You might want to give RCI a call about the gender question.  Check-in agents can do 'edits' with the help of a supervisor, especially since it is a glitch in the system.

• Like 1

I’m glad that it’s not just me! I checked our bookings yesterday because I was making final payments. I can see myself making a mistake on one name, but not on three names on two different bookings! I figured there was a glitch, and emailed Royal to fix it.