Crosswords on board

RBB

When the NYT mini-paper was printed on HAL ships it always included a crossword puzzle.  Now that it is gone, does anyone know whether there is an alternative way the ship will provide a printed daily crossword?

16 hours ago, disneyochem said:

NYT crossword puzzles were available in the Crow’s Nest on the Koningsdam in April.

I subscribe to the NYT crosswords —the crosswords on board were about one week old and available after 7 a.m. (put out by the cafe staff).

Donot know if it helps, but you can read NYT on board on the PC's. I will know for sure in 8/9 days.....

• 1 month later...
On 4/23/2022 at 2:23 PM, MAVIP said:

Donot know if it helps, but you can read NYT on board on the PC's. I will know for sure in 8/9 days.....

Curious for updated info on NYT access from the ships - e.g., w/o paying for internet access, can you just read the NYT from your regular cellphone app via ship wi-fi, or do you have to use the onboard PC?

Koningsdam April and May, at Front Desk 8 am. You have to get in the line as they are behind the counter, not out in the open.  Once gone, they were gone.  Can ask to have them delivered to cabin, but this is works on an off and on basis.

Edited by SilvertoGold