Post cruise COVID testing

SwimCarrie

Hi! I'm thinking about booking the Alaskan Sampler but have a question regarding disembarkation. I know I need a negative COVID test to fly into Vancouver. Would I also need to do a test to fly from Seattle to SF upon disembarkation?

Thanks! This is all so confusing!

47 minutes ago, SwimCarrie said:

I know I need a negative COVID test to fly into Vancouver.

You don't need a negative Covid test to fly into Vancouver - there is no testing requirement for entering Canada.  You only need the pre-embarkation Covid test as currently required for all cruises.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, riffatsea said:

Agree you don't need a test to fly into Vancouver

You DO need to fill out the Arrivecan app or web site 72 hrs before leaving for Vancouver

There is a new update to the ArriveCAN app regarding the need to enter a quarantine plan. Fully vaccinated travelers no longer need to do that. From the ArriveCAN website:

=============================================================

Quarantine plan

Starting April 25, 2022, the following people will no longer be required to provide quarantine plans when travelling to Canada:

1. fully vaccinated travellers
  2. children aged 5-11 (who are accompanied by a fully vaccinated parent/guardian)
  3. those with a medical contraindication to COVID-19 vaccination .

For those who need a quarantine plan, questions include:

• whether you have accommodation where you can quarantine for 14 days or possibly longer
  • the address of your quarantine location (the place where you'll quarantine for 14 days. If you're fully vaccinated, this is the place you could go if you develop symptoms or test positive)
    • if you're arriving by marine vessel, include the address where the vessel will be moored
    • if you're arriving by cruise vessel
  • whether you can avoid all contact with other people who didn't travel with you while in your place of quarantine
  • whether you'll have access to basic necessities of life, including water, food, medication and heat, without leaving quarantine
  • if there are people at increased risk from COVID-19 at that place who:
    • are 65 years or older (unless you are fully vaccinated)
    • have underlying medical conditions
    • have compromised immune systems
  • if there are any people at that place who work or assist in a facility, home or workplace that includes people at increased risk from COVID-19
  • whether it's a group living environment or houses multiple families, such as:
    • group residence
    • care facilities
    • living with roommates you can't avoid who didn't travel with you
Edited by Thrak