HAL Website Issues?

Hello All,

We have been unable to use the HAL website for over a week now. We can log in but that's about it. As soon as we try to book shore excursions or dinner times, the website freezes or spins and Safari warns that the website is using excessive resources. Chrome won't work either and we've tried multiple computers and IOS devices.

Is anyone else having this issue? 

Yes. I can't make payments, book dining or shore ex etc for 2 weeks now. Just get service error message. Sometimes it lets me get as far as putting something in the cart but when you go to shopping cart it says there is nothing in your cart.  So Frustrating!!

So I call Hal to book and wait on hold forever to get someone whose English comprehension is not always the best. They try to be helpful but they have a script to work thru and anything off script causes problems.

Don't understand why Hal continues to be OK with these system problems.

• Like 1

I gave up trying to book flights on the HAL website for March of next year.  Only got the circle of death.  Thank goodness it was a port close enough to drive, so I booked a one way car rental at the end of that cruise, and we will drive home.  That took care of that problem!  Sorry about your shore excursion and dining issues.😒

Using Windows 10 with Edge and/or Chrome and have been able to book shore excursions and dining plus research future cruises - as recently as today. Don't book cruises online - I call my TA. Don't book flights as we are within 5 hours of Ft. Lauderdale.

20 hours ago, jeffandbethmiller said:

Hello All,

We have been unable to use the HAL website for over a week now. We can log in but that's about it. As soon as we try to book shore excursions or dinner times, the website freezes or spins and Safari warns that the website is using excessive resources. Chrome won't work either and we've tried multiple computers and IOS devices.

Is anyone else having this issue? 

Ive had constant issues with Safari (MacBook) and when I switch to the Chrome browser - no issues at all.

Jim

trying to check in with my Mac.  I keep getting an error message that my phone # is invalid.  I haven't reached any point to enter said phone number. 

Up til this point I have not had trouble with the website though it is very unwieldy.  I have booked excursions and  dining without trouble.

• 3 weeks later...