Purchasing Internet and Beverage package before the cruise - ?

Will be on the Oasis in June with spouse and 3 children on Canada cruise. 

I know purchasing beforehand is cheaper, but not sure I need internet on the 2 port days.  Can you purchase either for part of the cruise or is it required to purchase the beverage package or internet package for the entire cruise? 

Thanks. 

I believe there is a daily internet pass, but I think that is only available on board. (It is also more expensive per day than the package). Otherwise you would need to purchasing a cruise length package.  The beverage packages are also only sold on a cruise length basis.  However, at least in the past, you were able to by a pro-rated beverage package that could be bought anytime on board during the cruise for the remaining days as long as there were at least 4(?) consecutive days left on the cruise at the time of purchase. 

Also, while the internet packages can be sold individually, everyone 21 or over in the stateroom is required to purchase the alcohol beverage packages - they are not sold individually.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

1 hour ago, Sportstalker said:

Can you purchase either for part of the cruise or is it required to purchase the beverage package or internet package for the entire cruise? 

You can buy 24 hour periods or a remaining days package.

2 hours ago, leaveitallbehind said:

I believe there is a daily internet pass, but I think that is only available on board. (It is also more expensive per day than the package). Otherwise you would need to purchasing a cruise length package.  The beverage packages are also only sold on a cruise length basis.  However, at least in the past, you were able to by a pro-rated beverage package that could be bought anytime on board during the cruise for the remaining days as long as there were at least 4(?) consecutive days left on the cruise at the time of purchase. 

Also, while the internet packages can be sold individually, everyone 21 or over in the stateroom is required to purchase the alcohol beverage packages - they are not sold individually.

You can call Crown and Anchor and ask for them to let you purchase only one Alcohol package, the other person has to purchase a beverage package, but it doesn’t need to be alcohol.

my husband and I do this.  As Diamond we get four drinks each, but my husband may go over, so when drink packages go on sale, we call, and purchase his Alcohol package and a non alcoholic beverage package for me (I use it mostly for coffee, water bottles and fresher squeezed orange juice)

3 hours ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Yes, and yes.  This is what I saw on the Navi, Vision, and Jewel over the last 2.5 months.