Oceania Marina ship activities

Carol28

I'd like to know about the daytime and evening entertainment on board.  Are there several types of daytime activities, especially at sea days? And, at night, each night, are there multiple venues of entertainment? Is there a place to dance each night? Thank you.  If there is a daily calendar of activities to view, I'd appreciate seeing it.

45 minutes ago, Carol28 said:

I'd like to know about the daytime and evening entertainment on board.  Are there several types of daytime activities, especially at sea days? And, at night, each night, are there multiple venues of entertainment? Is there a place to dance each night? Thank you.  If there is a daily calendar of activities to view, I'd appreciate seeing it.

I know you will get a lot of information from other posters, but I thought I would provide you with the schedule from a sea day on Riviera’s TA last November. Marina and Riviera are sister ships, and I believe the schedule would be similar to Marina. I agree with other posts that you “bring” your own entertainment; this is not RCL with rollercoasters and wet T-shirt contests.

E3A828D6-F9E2-44DA-B03A-81025DE616A1.jpeg

091F5442-A914-4924-99E7-614C213345BA.jpeg

Generally there will be one evening performance (production show, singer, comic, etc.). There is always a small band playing after the show ends in Horizons. Dancing! Sometimes I danced and sometimes I just watched others dancing. Several of the entertainment staff and associate cruise director Christina would be on the dance floor to encourage others to also come to the dance floor. Such energy is amazing. Great fun!

Enjoy your cruise!

The string quartet plays during tea time 4-5 pm have seen people dancing then

The quartet also play in the evening  6-9ish check the daily newsletter for times

There is also a piano player in Martinis in the evening

There are things to do it is a matter of if they interest you or not

On TransPacific cruises (and some TransAtlantics), enjoy Country Fair day (search here on CC for details [including the always enjoyable - both crew and passengers] “Whack-a-Waiter”).

Also, the special recognition events for crossing the International Date Line and Equator.

F0BAB9F8-D364-4773-B1D0-0763854E4C21.jpeg

8AA29FEA-AD7E-4AA3-B854-EC3C24CD287C.jpeg

248D0ED2-20FB-4F63-9AB5-3A06A480D038.jpeg

517131D6-79AD-4342-B279-445D1357F502.jpeg