guestcare@carnival.com

joe/jack

They have a recording that tells you to email any post cruise issues 

I did speak with my Vacation Planner but

he says that is the process and basically 

was no help but Thank you for responding 

• 10 months later...
2 minutes ago, connie dutreil said:

I was on the Carnival Valor on Feb 20-25. it was the worse experience i ever had. First day a guy on deck 6 tried to set the ship on fire with too many things plugged in and overloaded the circuit . The last day they busted someone on Deck 2 for drugs. Everywhere you turned , someone was smoking weed throughout the whole ship. I  was charged for a wash and fold 30.00 and I am Platinum so I get 2  wash and folds. My daughter ordered a surf and tur from the dinning room and it was burnt. They were suppose to credit it and did not. Dinning was super slow. Waited over 2 hours for dinner. I hated to entire cruise. Kids everywhere unsupervised. Running around like caged animals. I will never ever go back on a Carnival ship when kids have vacation. Maybe if the hire up people would cruise on some of the ships, you might change some of the rules. Fun ship my ass. Nightmare ship more like it. I am not a first time cruiser, I know what a relaxing cruise feels like. Older people go to relax and enjoy. Teenagers make it a nightmare. I want $ 57.14 credited back on my card for the 2 things that were charged and make some changes on the Carnival Valor. 

You need to contact Carnival with these grievances, we here do not work for Carnival so we can't help you with the refund.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/28/2023 at 11:30 AM, connie dutreil said:

I was on the Carnival Valor on Feb 20-25. it was the worse experience i ever had. First day a guy on deck 6 tried to set the ship on fire with too many things plugged in and overloaded the circuit . The last day they busted someone on Deck 2 for drugs. Everywhere you turned , someone was smoking weed throughout the whole ship. I  was charged for a wash and fold 30.00 and I am Platinum so I get 2  wash and folds. My daughter ordered a surf and tur from the dinning room and it was burnt. They were suppose to credit it and did not. Dinning was super slow. Waited over 2 hours for dinner. I hated to entire cruise. Kids everywhere unsupervised. Running around like caged animals. I will never ever go back on a Carnival ship when kids have vacation. Maybe if the hire up people would cruise on some of the ships, you might change some of the rules. Fun ship my ass. Nightmare ship more like it. I am not a first time cruiser, I know what a relaxing cruise feels like. Older people go to relax and enjoy. Teenagers make it a nightmare. I want $ 57.14 credited back on my card for the 2 things that were charged and make some changes on the Carnival Valor. 

Just curious, who cruises with their kids 2/20-2/25? Are you sure this is accurate? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bostwick girl said:

I sent them an email on Feb 12, got the canned reply the next day that it could be up to 45 days for a response.

That's how much they care. Good chance you never hear back.

• Like 2

I was on Elation for the Presidents 5-day cruise to the Bahamas. The ship was packed with children, most of them unsupervised and some appeared to be under six years old, running and racing and screaming all over the ship, including in the hallways where the cabins are. I know there are rules about this, but the rules on Carnival are seldome inforced. Their rules are in plce only to avoid lawsuits when something bad happens. What's the worst that could happen to an unspervised child? I shudder to think. 

Edited by BobbiSox
typos

On 2/28/2023 at 11:30 AM, connie dutreil said:

I am sure the OP appreciates you answering their question…..

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pika8347 said:

Just curious, who cruises with their kids 2/20-2/25? Are you sure this is accurate? 

A lot of school districts where I live now have a break in February.  My kids are in private school, but our local school district has a week long break in February.  Our school does a different version where they give the kids a Friday and Monday off...we also get the same over Easter weekend and once in October as well.  School districts seem to be starting earlier (like early August) and giving more breaks. 

• Like 1

As to the number of kids on cruises, I know local families who simply pull their kids out of school early or return late to extend their holiday schedule, especially when parents have limited vacation options.  Plus, there are cruisers from other countries, so their vacation and school schedules may be different.  

Another note - during our last cruise we were double charged for a pre-paid couple's massage.  When it wasn't credited back within the time it was supposed to be, I went to guest services, who handled it right then.  The staff person told me it is always best to have things like that handled during the cruise rather than afterwards.  So, I have filed that info under "Always Good to Know".  Also, by being platinum, you have a dedicated customer service line to resolve such matters.  

I know this is a late reply, but my suggestion for not being able to get a reply, is to write a letter.  I know it is old-fashioned, but I would consider writing Carnival Corp a letter!  I have always received great responses from letters after other options haven't worked out.  The few times I have needed to do this, I wasn't too shy to write the letter to the President, with a copy to the VP, Customer Relations, and local office (if applicable), etc.  Keep it professional, give pertinent info (date of the cruise, ship name, etc.), explain what happened, what you have done to try to resolve it (emails, phones calls), let them know how you would like it resolved (including refund of any over-charges), and mention the upcoming cruise (not sure why this is included, but if you have concerns then include them).  My last letter was several years ago to a major airline. Soon afterwards, I received a call from the Assistant to the VP who shared with me that she was "told" to call to find out how to resolve the matter, figure out why it had gotten so far that I had to write to the Pres & VP (basically, "why it had landed on their desks"), to offer their resolutions, and to let me know that the local office had been contacted. I also received a follow-up call from the local operations office apologizing for not getting back to me in a timely manner and confirming that I was satisfied with the company's solution.  I was impressed with the results and have stayed a loyal customer all along.  Letter writing is effective because it is rarely used by the public/customers any more b/c of emails, texts and phone calls.  Luckily, I have rarely had to use this method of communication because it is usually handled locally or through the "process", but if/when needed it has been very effective.  You can usually find the corporate business address, and names/titles of corporate and local officers on its website.  So, my suggestion would be to try a letter when needed.  Again, be professional and to the point.

Hope you were able to get your complaints and refunds resolved satisfactorily. 

Happy cruising everyone!

Edited by DPTexas
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1