Problem logging in to P & O Dashboard ?

Is anyone else experiencing problems logging in to the P & O Dashboard?  I enter my full name,  D of B and booking reference and it either cannot validate my details or just keeps timing out.  I was moved from a Pacific Adventure cruise to Pacific Explorer cruise scheduled for September 2022.  Any feedback or suggestions welcome. 

Very glitchy. I had similar problems after a Princess ship switch a few weeks ago.

Just to check that you were issued a new booking number, as the old one will no longer work. Apart from that, contact them.

11 hours ago, arxcards said:

Very glitchy. I had similar problems after a Princess ship switch a few weeks ago.

Just to check that you were issued a new booking number, as the old one will no longer work. Apart from that, contact them.

Yes agree, very glitchy.  However after a good sleep overnight for both myself and the P & O website, we are now literally on the same page.  Thanks for your feedback.  Bring on the start of cruising !!!

3 hours ago, Aus Traveller said:

Several days ago after P&O sent out emails about re-starting, I couldn't access their website for a day or so. Then it started working OK.

Website probably crashed with all the enquiries and bookings for their big sale.

22 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Website probably crashed with all the enquiries and bookings for their big sale.

Nah, they announced their covid protocols and it got very busy. On Tuesday afternoon, they sent an email about the protocols to anyone who was already booked, then the site went into meltdown. The call centre was the same. The site is still struggling during peak hours.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Nah, they announced their covid protocols and it got very busy. On Tuesday afternoon, they sent an email about the protocols to anyone who was already booked, then the site went into meltdown. The call centre was the same. The site is still struggling during peak hours.

That's what I figured. Everyone tried to log on.

• Like 1

P&O cruises control is pathetic two thumbs down , can only see one booking at a time  ,after login in you select cruise control and have to login again but also date of birth and booking number. Royal login once and there is a chronological list of all your future booking 😇

I remember having the Princess personaliser and similar online check-ins for Royal and most of the others for the past 15 years. At one stage, I recall these were all logged into based on your booking number, so all individual. At that stage, P&O had no online check-in, and you used to happy dance when your tickets arrived in the mail.

So fantastic when P&O launched their Cruise Control, but by then you could access multiple cruises on other lines. Yes, time for a major update.

• Like 1