Unable to purchase Cheers! 4/30 8pm EST

karma459

Carnival support is aware of the issue with "Max number of orders reached for the day". One way to contact them after-hours is via Facebook messenger. Here is a chat I just had with them (they respond in only a few minutes):

image.png.1540ca848b91209ec96b7e899945d134.png

Edited by howejustin

22 hours ago, MICMAN said:

Bizarre thing happened to me, I had 3 items in cart. 2 spa purchases went through, but internet package denied.

I think that would be because the spa items aren't changing in price, but the internet is the thing changing in price on 5/1. 

29 minutes ago, howejustin said:

Just purchased with the same prices as yesterday. They haven't increased prices yet due to the issues, looks like. Go ahead and purchase before they hit the limit again.

Agreed, same here.  🙂  Happy Monday!!!

2 hours ago, howejustin said:

Just purchased with the same prices as yesterday. They haven't increased prices yet due to the issues, looks like. Go ahead and purchase before they hit the limit again.

My PVP posted that they extended the current pricing through today due to the issues preventing people from purchasing the affected services yesterday. New pricing goes into effect tomorrow now. 

24 minutes ago, MistyRo76 said:

My PVP posted that they extended the current pricing through today due to the issues preventing people from purchasing the affected services yesterday. New pricing goes into effect tomorrow now. 

If I were an exec at Carnival, I'd be tempted keep the "discount" train rolling even longer. They're hitting order capacity daily, that's a lot of gross revenue to play with over the next few months. If they were to keep extending it day after day due to technical difficulties (intended or unintended, we won't know), one day at a time, it would be a win-win. 15% to 20% less, but guaranteed, revenue today is better than 15% to 20% more potential revenue later. 

Edited by howejustin
  • Like 1